Blazer + Solo X 18's = Fun!

Got some sanding done and the braces are in.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow, nice work bro, looks solid. It's cool to see that we can give each other advice and not get all defensive. It's alot more than I can say about that other forum.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Thanks for the ideas they really helped me. I think its gonna stay together now. Also learned not to sand fiberglass with out covering your whole body. I dont know what I was thinking. And have been itching all day! Well atleast I have learned a valuable lessone.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

I would have used All Thread to brace but you shouldn't notice much of a difference.

Cure that damn resin and Play Some Chopped and Screwed Wet Dolphin with videos.

Lol, what is the all thread? I have a little more glassing and will be throwing the power in!

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

.02 bout sanding, def wear a good mask, use an airhose to blow yourself off when youre done (like shirtless in shorts blow it all off, and then take a cold shower, if you take a hot one your pores open and like suck the glass fibers in

when i used to work on boats those were lifesavers...when i wasnt wearing a tyvec suit, lol

may be something to invest in, theyre pretty cheap, but sweat doesnt get out and can kinda pool inside if its really hot out, and that gets rele friggin disgusting

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

.02 bout sanding, def wear a good mask, use an airhose to blow yourself off when youre done (like shirtless in shorts blow it all off, and then take a cold shower, if you take a hot one your pores open and like suck the glass fibers in

when i used to work on boats those were lifesavers...when i wasnt wearing a tyvec suit, lol

may be something to invest in, theyre pretty cheap, but sweat doesnt get out and can kinda pool inside if its really hot out, and that gets rele friggin disgusting

I know I found out the hard way. Took a hot bath instead of a cold one thinking that it would help. But like you said it d just that and was unable to wear a long sleev today. But I will never sand fiberglass without having my body covered.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Archived