Nightshade Posted December 28, 2008 Report Posted December 28, 2008 Here's the link to the other topic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...=pioneer+6000ub I'm going to have to try the program button on the remote, but I kind of like the old remote I have better than the new style one. Quote 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
Kian Posted December 28, 2008 Report Posted December 28, 2008 Here's the link to the other topichttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...=pioneer+6000ub I'm going to have to try the program button on the remote, but I kind of like the old remote I have better than the new style one. i only use the old remote. it's like a tv remote you just remember all the buttons. Quote --------------------------------------------------------------- Club 150 (15x.x) Youtube Future Build: 1x 15" T3 TSNS 2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped
MXmike800 Posted December 28, 2008 Report Posted December 28, 2008 looks nice i have a pionner now i love it time to get a new one though Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.