okay so me and my Girlfriend got into an argument about her saying she is fat, shes not, 5'3" 125lbs. shes saying she wants to starve herself so she can get down to 115 :censored:

Me having a medical background as I am an EMT and knowing what the repercussions of that are, I told her, and shes having none of it she doesnt believe me. her BMI is perfect for her height and weight. Anyone have the same problem with their girls and how they got around it? because she literally freaks out over her weight and if you saw her you would be like "wtf are you talking about" but she is stubborn. All this is such of a problem because her ex used to to tell her she was fat and ugly ect and was mentally abusive twords her and she still believes it. is she too far damaged to help or what? I like to encourage her idk..

Guest reestblazer

chubby shes 5'3 125, get real man, yeah my girlfriend complains about it all the day, easiest way i found to get around it is to go walking with her in the evenings pretty much gets over that, beings she 5'7 and only 133lbs....

chubby shes 5'3 125, get real man, yeah my girlfriend complains about it all the day, easiest way i found to get around it is to go walking with her in the evenings pretty much gets over that, beings she 5'7 and only 133lbs....

thats a really good idea! she would like that because she mentioned not being able to go run/walk at nights because she has no one to go with..

any pics? 5'3 and 125 for a woman is normal IMO, but i think she wants to be at 115 because she wants to have a slimmer hollywood body you know?

my wife is the exact same size and is far from chubby. she joined a gym and I go with her to the gym.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if she want's to lose fat she should just diet properly and exercise. if she exercises early, eats high carb breakfast (oatmeal + fruit + juice) and tapers off her carb intake by eating 5 additional small meals with decreasing carb intake and no carbs after 6pm she should be fine. an additional workout in the afternoon/evening wouldn't hurt. if she starves herself her bodyfat will rise and her muscle will deplete itself, making her look baggy and unhealthy. she's better off toning that 125 down to 117 or w/e rather than staving off ten pounds. if she just wants to starve herself she should just jump on the meth diet, i hear it works really well lol.

ZAP!!

My wife was 135 and 5' 7. She's in the 140s now but she's pregnant.

I'd work with her to help her be happy with herself. I dated a girl who was 5' and when she passed 100lbs I thought she should get off her prozac and go back to being bolemic Lol. Just tell her to do it the healthy way so it stays off instead of slowing her metabolism down.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3