Brick2560 Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 So I was playing Madden 09 and I have my headset connected to the bottom of my controller, thats where it plugs in right? so how do I talk on it say I wanted to talk to the guy whos handing my ass to me. How do I do it? "Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB Joe owns my soul. Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824
00_XJ Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 Flip the switch over to the picture of the microphone when you wanna talk. That's how mine is ,but I think my buddies is different so I dunno. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
Brick2560 Posted December 30, 2008 Author Report Posted December 30, 2008 Thanks, got it figured out.. apparently you just have to change the settings. "Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB Joe owns my soul. Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824
AI James Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 i changed mine long ago where the voices come through my stereo rather then the headphones . i forgot how to change it back and been irritated with it ever since
Brick2560 Posted December 30, 2008 Author Report Posted December 30, 2008 on what game? "Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB Joe owns my soul. Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.