Sonic Electronix

I was riding down the road today bumpin a little and smell a stronge smoke smell. I thought it was from someone burning leave or trash or something, then my top sub started rattling and my whole truck became engulfed in damn smoke. I was heated man, I mean pissed. I've had to take this truck back to my installer I know 10 times to get shit fixed. I just got it back like 2 weeks ago and everything was supposed to be rewired, but evidently somethings not right. What I don't get is that I only bump it like 5 minutes when I do and another thing, the damn truck stays parked most of the time. I only drive this thing on occasion. Its an 05 with 22000 miles on it. I don't know what to do, I called and raised hell again with my installer like I do every time something goes wrong. It just looks like having spent around 15 gs on this thing it would work right. Also I just bought all that rockford equip from them, 4 T2 15's, a t4000bd, a t800bd, alpine highs, and alpine deck, it looks like they would want to keep me as a customer, but im thinking bout going somewhere else if they can't get this shit straight, DAMN im pissed. Ok fellas I just had to vent to someone about it, thanks for listening

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

well considering I bought 3 jl w7 12's, 3 jl 1000's, 1 jl 450/4, all jl components, a alpine 205 touch screen, 2 more rear alpine touch screens, the ipod on the box, also an xbox 360 under the seat, and that big ass fiberglass box with the air vents and shifter run through the box, im guessing all together it was close to that price with everything, including the wiring and labor.

15gs, looked like you got smoked more then one way.

on another note, they would already not be my installer pending user error

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

7 NSB 170 batterys

And I hate to have to go pay someone else to fix the shit I paid my first installer to do right, thats why I haven't found another installer, they should hold up to there work and fix it at no charge right?

well considering I bought 3 jl w7 12's, 3 jl 1000's, 1 jl 450/4, all jl components, a alpine 205 touch screen, 2 more rear alpine touch screens, the ipod on the box, also an xbox 360 under the seat, and that big ass fiberglass box with the air vents and shifter run through the box, im guessing all together it was close to that price with everything, including the wiring and labor.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

7 NSB 170 batterys

high performance audio is like high performance cars

how many dragsters have you seen that cant even run a quarter mile? when a honda civic will run 100,000?

when you do high output high current high power systems, the likelyhood that SOMETHING will go wrong skyrockets

deal with it, its not anyone's fault, its the nature of the beast

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

how many dragsters have you seen that cant even run a quarter mile? when a honda civic will run 100,000?

when you do high output high current high power systems, the likelyhood that SOMETHING will go wrong skyrockets

i totally disagree, thats like saying its supposed to fuck up

if you cant rely on an installers work to be dependable for you then they sont need to be an installer period imo

That makes no sense, you expect shit that costs more to last longer wouldn't you think, and to be better quality, not fukk up after playing it for small amounts of time. I don't see people with these high dollar FI's bitchin bout there stuff messing up being pushed with 4000 watts a piece for hour demos. Maybe thats it, I shouldn't be running this shit ass JL Audio stuff.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

7 NSB 170 batterys