Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box Design For A Jeep.


etaks_crew

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well a while ago I took out two of the 12's and have just been bumping the other two. I want to do a system that can get down and get the good lows. I listen to alot of rap, metal, rock, and really crazy a$$ metal so I want some thing and will sound good on a range of notes. I really want ported but I dont want to go over that back window. This was the only way I can fit the speakers I have(Waiting on two more that Im in the process of buying just need to send the rest of the money). If I did sealed I wouldnt need the top to be bigger to get the room. I could make like the bottom pic the top slatted towards the back a little(Good idea bad idea just make it square not sure?)

Untitled.jpg

f.jpg

Posted

great avatar lmao...also wanting to know the answer!got a 96 grand jeep cherokee just sitting might build it some time later on bump!

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

Posted

Anyone at all need some Ideas. I have two of the speakers ans will be sending the cash for the other two today or wednesday and I'd like to go get some wood.

Posted

what kind of jeep? wrangler, cherokee, grand cherokee, etc... I built a sealed box for 2 12's to go behind my second row seats and fit between the wheel well and the spare tire in my cherokee. Works great except i wish i had faced the subs up and not to the back, and i will be porting it soon with aero ports since im bored with sealed boxes.

Capture-2.jpg

Capture2-2.jpg

The back of the box sits flush with the back seat

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

Posted

I cant believe I forgot that shit. Its a 99 grand cherokee and its four DC lvl 3 15's. If I go sealed I'll prolly get a set of sundown 1500's and if I go ported prolly do the sundown 1200's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 4847 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...