i hope its not in a green bottle called Lucid. i got a bottle about 3 weeks ago and my and a buddy drank about half of it and got shit faced ( its 67% alcohol ) but it tastes like shit. didn't really hallucinate either...so for the price i would rather get a bottle of hen.

x fucking 2 lucid is shit and not worth the money. You cant mix it with shit and it sure as shit didnt make me or any of the buddys that drink it with me hallucinate. Weak shit.

drinking patron, little Grey goose, and some bacardi gold. sticking to the good shit tonigh :drinks:

Okay, so Iam on like my 6th beer, started off with coke and brandy, about to hit up another glass of coke and brandy

Coke and brandy is yummy, and oh so sweet

should have gotten cherry coke

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

cant believe no SMD/ Sacramento parties posted up on here

damnit

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Long Island Iced Tea...

1 part Vodka

1 part Tequila

1 part Triple Sec

1 part Gin

1 part Rum

1 1/2 parts Sweet and Sour Mix

1 splash Coca-Cola

I had quite a few those.. And and some adios motherfucker

1/2 oz vodka

1/2 oz rum

1/2 oz 1800® Tequila

1/2 oz gin

1/2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur

2 oz sweet and sour mix

2 oz 7-Up® soda

and a few shots of patron and a few shots of UV Orange and 12pack of coors and shit i dont remember the rest.. was a great night lol

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals