Sonic Electronix

Thinking About Buying A Power Acoustik 15

alright, I have a 50$ best buy gift card right? Christmas present, and well, I thought, why not buy a subwoofer off the website, so I look around and I find this badboy,

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1218012138848

Its a Power Acoustik 15" PW2

I was thinking it would be great for my 3rd 15, the first two I had were Pyramid Super-Pro's, the magnets were as big as my 6.5 components! XD

Anyway, would yall say its worth the money?

I just need some bang now cause my MTXs are starting to sag, and thats not a good thing >.>

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

alright, I have a 50$ best buy gift card right? Christmas present, and well, I thought, why not buy a subwoofer off the website, so I look around and I find this badboy,

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1218012138848

Its a Power Acoustik 15" PW2

I was thinking it would be great for my 3rd 15, the first two I had were Pyramid Super-Pro's, the magnets were as big as my 6.5 components! XD

Anyway, would yall say its worth the money?

I just need some bang now cause my MTXs are starting to sag, and thats not a good thing >.>

IMO kicker cvrs are the best subs u can get for a cheap price

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

I think my Super Sound Saxon wire does the trick for my subs right now, its 6awg wire

Also, Just for further posters, this is a BestBuy gift card, and best buy aint got kicker stuff.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

I think my Super Sound Saxon wire does the trick for my subs right now, its 6awg wire

Also, Just for further posters, this is a BestBuy gift card, and best buy aint got kicker stuff.

This doesn't change the fact that $50 doesn't get you much subwoofer.

Find something that you can get a really good one of for $50, like a really nice screwdriver set. Something that will last you for years and always be useful. Not something that will be underwhelming when it's new and crap when it's 6 months old.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

I've had no problems with Power Acoustik, then again i've never owned any power acoustik drivers.

I've owned 2 Lightning Audio P4s, the first one got dropped and it kind of bent the frame a little bit, just enough that the coil could rub the magnet wall, frankly they were pretty good for 30$, my thing is, I need something right now 'cause the MTX's aren't doing as well as they did 10 years ago.

My thing is, I need something under 70, cause thats all I have, and frankly, I dont know what to get

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

I used to have 2 12" PW2s and they were pretty good for the money if you ask me

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

found this funny, but SonicElectronix wants 70 for it xD

EDIT :

And AudioSavings wants 80 for it XD

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

thats what I was asking right there, if it was good or not ^^

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

Archived