Sundown Audio

are they big boys? lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Ain't no way in hell even one of their asses is squeezing into there. Me & Rob might could do it although it would be kinda weird. :friends:

lol just keep his hands busy and you have nothing to worry about lol

VEHICLE:1993 Ford F-150

ELECTRICAL:1-350Amp 1-200Amp Idle Excessive Amperage Alts.

BATT'S:13 Stinger SPV70's

HEAD UNIT:Pioneer N1

MIDBASS:2 10" 2 8" Sundown prosound protos

SUBS:3 NSv.2 18s in a series tuned 6th order

SUB AMPS:3 Sundown SAZ-4500D

MIDBASS/TWEETER AMP:Sundown SAX-200.4 Simon Eichenberger is the King

Ain't no way in hell even one of their asses is squeezing into there. Me & Rob might could do it although it would be kinda weird. :friends:

no no and no. i started a workout program and started my steriods to be able to get em up throw in some Wheaties I think I can press em up

I have some speakers.

I have some amps.

All Sundown!

Any questions?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Flipsid

Well we had to drop back and punt. I screwed up the insert by about 1" or so. So it got riped out and 6 new sheets of wood bought to remake the insert. The subs were hitting the ceiling and the floor by about 1/4" just the front 4. and we didn't want to ring em out because it would have looked like shit imo. So back to square one with the insert. gg So last nite i got 6 out of 36 holes cut!

I have some speakers.

I have some amps.

All Sundown!

Any questions?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Flipsid

im going to talk to my wife and see if we can move down to nc cuz u guys r having to much fun and its not fair....lol

Edited by 80INCHES

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design