You should be able to add it to your list of Ipods.

I have 3 Ipods on my itunes account.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

if the touch is new you get all the music on your pc on the touch...if you have music on the touch from a different pc then it clears the touch and puts all the music on that pc on the touch

Cool, Thanks! Its a new Touch but in the past when my Son put his Ipod (had music on it) on my puter it said something about erasing a library to add mine..or visa versa.

NOW...How can I wipe my old Ipod out to give it away? :search: :8)

Whatcha got for old ipod? :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Ipods are one of my specialties. If click manualy sinc music where your ipods info pops up in itunes you can move that ipod to an infinte amount of itunes aounts. In other words it doesnt erase the ipod.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Cool, Thanks! Its a new Touch but in the past when my Son put his Ipod (had music on it) on my puter it said something about erasing a library to add mine..or visa versa.

NOW...How can I wipe my old Ipod out to give it away? :search: :8)

Restore it to factory settings in iTunes

not to thread jack but ive wondered somethin, if i got another computer and an external hd (was lookin at gettin a laptop or somethin with 500gb exteral hd, but anyways if i got another comp and wanted to use my ipod on it and it already has music on the ipod and on the other comp not the new one, is there a way to load the music from one itunes to another? i kno ima transfer music from that one hd i already got to the external but how do i get music on another itunes without loadin it the normal way and haveing to halfto set ganre all over again cause it took me around 2-3hrs to get my itunes libary(sp) organized right and dont want to do it over again, plz help on this so if anyone else would like to kno can from this topic also, and once again not tryin to thread jack

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

not to thread jack but ive wondered somethin, if i got another computer and an external hd (was lookin at gettin a laptop or somethin with 500gb exteral hd, but anyways if i got another comp and wanted to use my ipod on it and it already has music on the ipod and on the other comp not the new one, is there a way to load the music from one itunes to another? i kno ima transfer music from that one hd i already got to the external but how do i get music on another itunes without loadin it the normal way and haveing to halfto set ganre all over again cause it took me around 2-3hrs to get my itunes libary(sp) organized right and dont want to do it over again, plz help on this so if anyone else would like to kno can from this topic also, and once again not tryin to thread jack

Yeah, http://www.copytrans.net is one of them

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

Also try ImToo iPod Computer Transfer

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me