Noobtastic14 Posted January 6, 2009 Report Posted January 6, 2009 Got Fi has 7,000+ watts on Two RF T3000's on BTL 15s I have 10,000 + watts on Two RF T4000's on BTL 18s I forgot tuning frequencies- and i'm looking for that 4th vid now -Drew ** Pshhh But can you do that with a napkin? looks great GotFi? makes me want to try it again.... cant wait to hear it at AR!!! I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
gotFI? Posted January 6, 2009 Author Report Posted January 6, 2009 I forgot tuning frequencies- and i'm looking for that 4th vid now -Drew ** Pshhh But can you do that with a napkin? looks great GotFi? makes me want to try it again.... cant wait to hear it at AR!!! gotFI? 32 hzrebaron80 34-35hz thanks drew. i really appreciate it. use a shirt instead. people will get a better idea how loud it really is.
Noobtastic14 Posted January 6, 2009 Report Posted January 6, 2009 You make me want to strap Gp3000Ds -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Zade08 Posted January 6, 2009 Report Posted January 6, 2009 *In the first vid are those bls or btls and what are your powering them with?* Disregard that. Didnt read the post. Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
Noobtastic14 Posted January 6, 2009 Report Posted January 6, 2009 In the first vid are those bls or btls and what are your powering them with? first vid is BTL 18s with a Rockford 4k on each @34-35hz : -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
NoFearX18 Posted January 7, 2009 Report Posted January 7, 2009 NO IDEA, played so many songs I can't remember, can't make out any highs, since they are stock LOL im used to that haha... i got coaxials thinking it would help me.... nope... let me know if it hits you. My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
kentb Posted January 8, 2009 Report Posted January 8, 2009 chris how are the btl's doin on 5k watts each? New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
Diablo Audio Technologies Posted January 8, 2009 Report Posted January 8, 2009 chris how are the btl's doin on 5k watts each?They are still sleeping.he isnt getting the full 5kw's to each sub cause he cant keep his voltage up. but they are taking what they get very well, no smelly coils no nothing, they are great subwoofers!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.