Worst Speeding Ticket(s)...?

just got one...

call me fucking stupid, i'll agree

merging from one freeway to another doing about 80 on the onramp, got on it, by the time i was merged i was at a solid 105, got up to about 110 did a nice and easy merge to the right lane as two cars were in the left two lanes

i was also catching up to a buddy who at this time stepped on the gas again, i was prolly about two car lengths back both cruising at 112ish, i slowed down, cop lights....

fuuuuuuuuuck

pull over, rolled both fronts down, tint, then as he walked up banged my back window and yelled to roll it down, 2.5% is kinda hard to see through i guess, so roll it down

in the end he was pacing, 1 mile minimum, which i later check, 1.3 miles, i'm guessing .3 miles to catchup and leave room, he said i was going 100... i said wtf, i'd never drive that fast lol, good thing he wasn't pacing my 115 and chilled back

then i didn't have my license... and he wrote me up for weaving without turnsignal.... i'm fighting those two

bail on ticket was $917

traffic was marked at light, no rain/snow on the road...

fuuuuuuuck me

and he also asked if i was drinking and gave me a quick follow the finger trick, sneaky cop...

that's my story :good:

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

5.9L governer hits at 115 :8)

regardless, shitty ticket ha

its a suv not a sports car, take it easy slow down and enjoy life, just be glad it was a ticket and not a rollover.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

my friend got this one in his old bmw 325i he said he slowed down when he seen the cop and this is what they got him at.

cost $1200 plus court cost and lawyer, no jail time

Photo1.jpg

weve got a durango with the 5.9 too. its unbadged :spiteful: so no one thinks its gonna be fast or anything. i take people in it all the time. i love that thing. i can do doughnuts instantly and i can smoke the tires half the time when i try. 4WD is nice too. i was doing 113 on the way back from buying a scorpion and got a rabbit for free with a cage and stuff. it was in the back freaking out cause i had my window down and all the wind. i lost my license doing 30 over when i was passing someone when i was mad. damn slow jeep. :censored:

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

my friend got this one in his old bmw 325i he said he slowed down when he seen the cop and this is what they got him at.

cost $1200 plus court cost and lawyer, no jail time

Photo1.jpg

You just posted homeboys info on the net. You might want to cover that up a little or maybe he doesnt care.

1996 Chevy blazer

Pioneer deck dehp6800mp

clarion eq

Hifonics BXI1606d (Subs)

1 18" RE MT

Box specs: 6.7cuft @35hz 14.2sqin of port per cuft (Noobtastic design)

Crunch GP1400.4 (Mids & Highs)

Boston Acoustic mids and highs

Stock alt

Stinger SP800

Bunch of 0 and 4 gauge wire

remt.jpg

I've only had one speeding ticket and it was 127 in a 65 in the Cruiser.

And BEFORE you call BS :lol: , it was going from 29 Palms to Palm Springs on the 62 going down that steep hill coming out of the lip at the bottom of the mountain. I'm sure some of you know the place. I didn't get pulled over though, it was aerial. The ticket was mailed to my house.

EDIT: It took a long time to get there. Pedal to the metal, burying the needle downhill straightaway. :D

Edited by Neo_frog

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

ive been very lucky for not getting tickets though when im doing over 110 coming back from racine, WI. i live in kenosha, WI

Edited by mrafrica
And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.