Worst Speeding Ticket(s)...?

You just posted homeboys info on the net. You might want to cover that up a little or maybe he doesnt care.

um it has his name, a home address he hasnt lived at in about 6 years, and a car he totalled about 2 years ago. its really nothing special

Edited by Saltine

5.9L governer hits at 115 :8)

regardless, shitty ticket ha

SHould have asked dodge to simply remove the gov..

we did on our 08 5.7 jeep with the hemi..(it now goes 120+ :)

my worst is still pending a 74 in a 50 but he fucked up the ticket so many times and its noticable he said i was doing 54 then 74 then 84 in a 45-55-64-and a 30 lol..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

well mines not as bad as your guys but i got a 85 in a 55 and it was about 220$. i bet my buddy i could make it from point a to point b in 20 minutes. which would normaly be about a 40 min drive. i almost made it lol

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

Driving home from the movies one night when I was 15, I was young and stupid, I was supposed to be home before 12 and it was 11:59 so about two miles from my house I floor it. Doing 110 in the 55 on a straight away, deserted where I had never seen a state trooper in the 10 years I've lived here and Bam! state trooper sitting in a parking lot writing somebody a ticket. I see him jump in his car so I hit the brakes and slow down to 55 and he followed me to my road. Turns his lights on half way down my road but I went ahead and drove into my driveway and parked. He walks up to my car and the first thing he says is "I didn't have a chance to clock you but I could tell you were hauling ass" :dry: So I lied my ass off and said I was had cruise set on 55. Needless to say he was pissed and wrote me a ticket for being past curfew (In MS you have a 10 o'clock curfew for the first 6 months you have your license). So I didn't get a ticket for the speeding but I guess that is my worst speeding encounter with a cop.

After 4 speeding tickets and parents made me start paying for insurance I finally got smart and sold my V6 accord and got a 4 banger Ranger that does 0-60 in about 4.5 minutes. I never ride dirty now. I had a reputation in my lil ass town and all the cops looked out for that little maroon accord so now all my shits legal. Even my tint is legal as much as it bothers me.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

i forgot how much my 60 in a 30 ticket was. all i know is im still paying on it. never have enough cash to pay it all at once so i make monthlys

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

i got a 52 in a 35 once...

ok thats not up to standard, um...I was doing 117 in my 4 cyl ranger going uphill in a snowstorm and got arrested then broke out :)

same, the 2.3L pinto pusher is a absolute beast! :01nocomment8so: :rofl:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Got clocked at 163 in a 60 on my bike! I think its pretty stupid that you have to go to jail for speeding. I mean , all my shit is legit, I was just having fun. BTW the charger cop cars around here are supercharged...didnt know that!

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

I have only had one ticket. It was going across the country to school the first time. Socal to Pennsylvania. 100(cruise controled) in a 65. Thankfully it was Nebraska and the ticket was only 240....NOT BAD. Back here in socal a cop buddy said id likely have been taken in for reckless driving. Side story i also made it from Santa Clarita, Ca where Magic Mountain is to Vegas in 3 hours

2004 F150 super crew

15" fi btl

Ma Audio hk4000d