What are your feelings on that load boss 170 amp alternator now? i have the same one for my civic and i havnt installed it yet (you have to remove the driver axel to get to it) but im curious on how well it worked for ya. ALSO, i saw that the voltage meter in your old accord was the "sunpro" advance auto one. i've had bad luck with those. all of mine read a solid 1-2 volts lower than actual voltage. Sub up, port back has worked best for me as well, much louder to me than sub back port back or sub forward port forward.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

What are your feelings on that load boss 170 amp alternator now? i have the same one for my civic and i havnt installed it yet (you have to remove the driver axel to get to it) but im curious on how well it worked for ya. ALSO, i saw that the voltage meter in your old accord was the "sunpro" advance auto one. i've had bad luck with those. all of mine read a solid 1-2 volts lower than actual voltage. Sub up, port back has worked best for me as well, much louder to me than sub back port back or sub forward port forward.

the alt has been great for me. the only thing is under a load the belt tends to slip. when i bang full tilt it squeals. other than that, with the power im running my voltage drops down to about 12.9. with the lights and heat on about 12.4... that sunpro was pretty accurate. it was right there with the volt meter thats built into my radar detector (however accurate that is). i got rid of it with the car. planning on getting the stinger digi meter. sub back port back is my favorite in these cars so far. like james said the cabin gain off the trunk on the low lows is great. i want to go sub and port forward just for the simple fact i want the ass of the box in plexi with the FI logo for the sexy look. also im only on one battery. no powermasters or kinetics yet. standerd OEM type battery up front. one run of cheesy 0 gauge to the back is all its got... if you notice in one of my vids my dash lights dim a little. so i need to add to my electrical sometime.

hondasig.jpg

1992 Honda Accord LX

Head Unit: Alpine X-001

Mids/Highs Front: Rockford Fosgate P1652-S Components

Mids/Highs Rear: Rockford Fosgate P1653 3-Ways

Mids/Highs Amp: Hifonics Zxi6410

Sub: Fi 15" BTL With HiXmCoil Option

Sub Amp: Hifonics Bxi2008D

Enclosure: 5.2Cubes Gross Tuned at 31Hz

Wiring: One Run Of 0g

Alternator: Load Boss 170amp

figured ill throw up a couple pics of the car as it sits now...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

theres meh bitch!

REALLY need to get a front lip for that thing... junk yard was fresh out of them last weekend... 4 cb7s and not ONE front bumper. SUCK!

hondasig.jpg

1992 Honda Accord LX

youre sub is slapping for sure.man i hate you guys with those small little mirrors mine dosent do that for the fact its those big ass ones that have onstar on it.

I got one of those, and it moves like a bitch.

On topic: It sure looks like it bangs.

Good job.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

just personal taste to the op, i liked mt accords appearance a little more when i tookoff the mudflaps, also your calipers are they panted or are they some kinda aftermarket setup. Ive got some red DC strut bars ive fails to put on because i dont want the back one fuckin with my box design.

but they look pretty nice and are pretty funktional. no diffin a off brand and the DC i just like the DC sports/aem brand to match my header and short ram.

also which exhaust is that? i used to run an apexi world edition that looked a bit like that one before i got the dc sports catback setup on there

just personal taste to the op, i liked mt accords appearance a little more when i tookoff the mudflaps, also your calipers are they panted or are they some kinda aftermarket setup. Ive got some red DC strut bars ive fails to put on because i dont want the back one fuckin with my box design.

but they look pretty nice and are pretty funktional. no diffin a off brand and the DC i just like the DC sports/aem brand to match my header and short ram.

also which exhaust is that? i used to run an apexi world edition that looked a bit like that one before i got the dc sports catback setup on there

just painted... working on a budget here. and a strict one at that... im gonna go to the pull a part and rape an EX for its rear disc brakes and convert mine over... drums on the LX FTMFL! im the same way on the strut bars... it would work currently but my new box design i have in my head would be all fuggered up with one... i may slap a lower strut brace on the rear and an upper on the front... the exhaust is from egay... like i said strict budget. it sounds ok, but it stinks. i need to work on the suspension bad... i need coilovers bad. it sags in the rear. my camber is fawked up front... but i love me some negative camber! then i need to put a header on it. i have a egay header for a H22 in the garage BRAND NEW but im not doing that swap anymore. so there it sits.... the mud flaps save my ass in this town... small town in southern indiana. not to mention i work in a factory that has a gravel parking lot with damn mud holes n shit! so im diggin those for now...

thank you all for the interest in my car. i just went to a show with it and my X18 Mid bike and got two peoples choice trophies... no demos cause it was a relay for life show witch was ON SITE. i was parked next to the walking track... i was respectful with it and didnt bump all that much... i did enough to draw some people over my way but you know how it goes...

on to the pics...

the trophies.

Posted Image

before the show.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The lil bike (my toy)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

At the show next to my friends Triumph Daytona 500

Posted Image

Posted Image

And a shameless plug for my two favorite girls smiling for the camera (my chiweenie shila, my girlfriend Heather)

Posted Image

hondasig.jpg

1992 Honda Accord LX