Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

ill give them my name and address if theyll jus get off my back.

I never EVER give a stereo shop my address. It is a perfect way for them to rip you off at home, especially since they know what equipment you have.

I have had my stereo equipment stolen a few times and I take no chances anymore.

Sad, but the theives in this world made it like this.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted

I never EVER give a stereo shop my address. It is a perfect way for them to rip you off at home, especially since they know what equipment you have.

I have had my stereo equipment stolen a few times and I take no chances anymore.

Sad, but the theives in this world made it like this.

lol i dont think my stereo shop is that ghetto theyve got more important things to do then steal my shit. but just incase ill keep my security system on.

 

Quote
 
Posted

lol i dont think my stereo shop is that ghetto theyve got more important things to do then steal my shit.

Good luck with that. I have been jacked 3 times in 10 years, I can't trust ANYBODY.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted

Good luck with that. I have been jacked 3 times in 10 years, I can't trust ANYBODY.

times fuckin 2 my good sir.

i have to remind myself not to post everything on here- some things i have to keep to myself in case somebody local reads my logs

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

car audio shops is just that car audio shop most of them sell the mainstream just to make money. and when u go into a lot of audio shops and ask about spl related questions they dont know what the shit ure talking about again just to make money. they talk down on ya stuff cuz they havent heard it b4 or work with and that the fact that there is sum1 just knows a lil more about the game and try to make ya feel bad. they sell car alarms and stuff like that cuz mark they make money off of how long it takes them to install it (sum places do). ive heard of shops installing stuff and then that same person get jack which sounds fishy to me but anywho, the thing i do is go to the shop purchase my items and try my best to get the F out cuz i hate show "audio pros" up and if i get caught itell the nicely i got all i needed i got work to do and ask the dreaded question what u running i tell them and get the look of who what where and why let them get a demo then i get the look of holy shit tell them where they can learn sum stuff and call it a day. in other words we r in another world different from alot of car audio shops u being conosoures of the sound pressure and them being controled by the money they can make.

sorry it was so long.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 386 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...