how fast are stock 1998 buick lesabres. im getting one with only 39,000 miles on it in a couple of days, and even though i dont speed alot, i was just wondring how fast it was. i used to have a 97 altima, is the buick alot fster than my old car. i know its a v6 3.8l engine w/ 205 horsepower, but its an old person's car so i cant imagine it being fast.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

its a buick....i think my grandpa had one and it is not a cats hangout in his backyard...

it will be fast enough to get you where you need to go....just dont expect a speed racer badge on the side of it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

if its the same engine as the oldsmobile cutlass ceira's from like 95 its pretty quick...

NOT REALLY QUICK....

but OldsBommer on here has that engine i think and he kept up with me off the line we we had a lil drag race... this was when i had all my stuff in the car and he did not have any system weight at all.

i smoke him from a rolling start tho...

my truck is a 4.3l v6 i think 190hp 250 ft lbs tourqe

Edited by NoFearX18

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

I'm sure you will be ok with it. It's probably faster than my PT (167hp/150tq and 3400 lbs) :P

The Altima was probably a lot lighter weight, so it probably felt more responsive.

Think of the Buick as more of a nice comfortable car and don't abuse it by trying to race everything that pulls up next to you.

If you must, you can add a nice muffler and a K&N filter in the airbox and it might improve throttle response.

Just remember it might not be the smallest, lightest, or fastest thing on the road, but I'll bet you can fit a nice sub box in its huge trunk ;) !

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

I think it will actually get up and go, we used to have a buick century, and that bish moved pretty well for a granny car.... let us know how it does

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

my cosuin had a supercharged buick. it was top of the line everything. it was a nice car. he sold it when the gas prices were getting high. then he got a honda civic hatch back. but that supercharged buick was alright.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

• 2 weeks later...

its kind of fast, but it is an old mans car. its a very comfortable ride. i havent floored it yet, but i did push it really hard at a red light and it jumped to 25 mph but the whole dashboard started to shake. you can tell it would be a very quick car if it wasnt so heavy.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"