i don't know what the heck is going on with this...... its doing teh same # at the same hz as before.  144.5....144.5 144.1..... those are everthing that i got tonight

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

true also i think my eletrical system can't handle it also, the cd i use bass menkitk  the test tones are wierd one channel has a tone .5hz higher, and you have to have a y adaptor to swapp from channel to channel

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

poll time

shoudl i get my truck back

2000 ford ranger Regular cab, regular bed

2.5 4cly

pulling a tommyk1990 less area for me to feel up.

no truck, o well ss 1-2nw here i come

Super Street Division Passenger Compartment Restrictions

3-10a        Modifications to the passenger compartment from the B-Pillar forward are prohibited.

Additional Guidelines:

·        The OEM headliner (or an equivalent replacement) must remain in place for those areas in front of the B-Pillar.

·        The OEM door panels (or an equivalent replacement) must remain in place for those areas in front of the B-Pillar.

·        The OEM carpeting (or an equivalent replacement) must remain in place for those areas in front of the B-Pillar.

·        Sound damping materials may be used to reduce vibration when installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommended installation instructions. For those areas located in front of the B-Pillars, the maximum total thickness of sound damping material applied at any given location may not exceed 5/32 inch (4mm). The sound damping application may consist of mat-type material, spray-on material, or a combination of the two. A maximum of 2 layers of mat-type material may be used at any given location, even if the total thickness of the sound damping material(s) is less than 5/32 inch (4mm). For those areas located behind the B-Pillars, an unlimited amount of sound damping material(s) may be used.

·        Expanding foam may be used sparingly in front of the B-Pillars to seal small openings or reduce vibration, but may not be used to fill voids or other large cavities (such as the dashboard or doors). An unlimited amount of expanding foam may be used behind the B-Pillars.

3-10b        Competitor’s may fold or remove any of the seats in the vehicle

Super Street Division Installation Restrictions

6-9a            Speaker walls are permitted but not required (with the exception of the Super Street 1-2 NW class – please see the special note below).

6-9b            Podiums are acceptable.

6-9c            Center consoles that displace less than 2 cubic feet of air space are acceptable. (Both commercially available and custom or homemade consoles are acceptable.)

6-9d            There are no limits to the number of “stiffening” capacitors that may be used.

6-9e            There are no limits to the number or type of batteries that may be used.

6-9f              Battery boxes located underneath the vehicle are acceptable provided they are located behind the plane that is defined in rule 6-2.

6-9g            The OEM alternator may be replaced or “beefed up”. A maximum of 2 alternators may be installed in the vehicle.

6-9h            Temporary structural reinforcements to the vehicle are prohibited during competition. This includes attaching straps, suction cups, sand bags, etc. to the vehicle. However, pressing on the doors, windows, trunk and / or laying on the hood, roof, etc. is acceptable providing no other applicable rules are violated.

6-9i              A Special Note on the Super Street 1-2 No Wall Class:

The rules for the Super Street 1-2 No Wall Class are identical to all of the other classes in the Super Street division with the following exceptions…

·        Speaker walls are prohibited.

·        Modifications behind the B-Pillars may not extend above the plane that is used to determine compliance with the “wall test”.

·        All auto sound equipment (with the exception of source units, video displays, and signal processors) must be located below the plane that is used to determine compliance with the “wall test”.

·        Floor cut-throughs are not permitted.

·        Battery boxes located underneath the vehicle are prohibited.

does anyone have pictures of no wall boxes in sedans? if so could you post them thanks

Archived