nathan89 Posted January 12, 2009 Author Report Posted January 12, 2009 Cool guys, thanks for the replies. I guess BTL's it will be! One more question....I have the choice of either using the Rockford T4000 or 2 of the Rockford T2000's. I have all three of them just sitting here.....Whichever one(s) I don't use I will sell.... What would you guys run with 2 18'' BTL's? Quote
nathan89 Posted January 12, 2009 Author Report Posted January 12, 2009 BTW the T4000 birthed at 4900 and the T2000's are right at 2600 and 2700. So the T4 would be 4900 RMS And the T2's would be 5300 RMS I'm thinking the T2000's are the winners? Or is there something I should know about the t4000? Quote
HondaMan450R Posted January 13, 2009 Report Posted January 13, 2009 I have a Rockford T4000-1bd in a 2007 Tahoe and was wondering which set of subs would give me more SPL?They will be used daily on music, and be fully loaded. So what do you guys think? Should I get 2 Fully Loaded 18'' BL's OR 2 Fully Loaded 18'' BTL's? BTL's! Quote
Boon Posted January 13, 2009 Report Posted January 13, 2009 BTW the T4000 birthed at 4900 and the T2000's are right at 2600 and 2700.So the T4 would be 4900 RMS And the T2's would be 5300 RMS I'm thinking the T2000's are the winners? Or is there something I should know about the t4000? The T2's will only give you 5200wrms because you'll really should gain match them to the lowest common amount. Personally I would say keep the T4. a. It's heaps cooler b. You'll have an easier time selling 2 T2's c. You can upgrade more easily to 2 of them in the future, 4 T2's is getting complicated Although for SPL you'll get less impedance rise with 2 amps... Quote 10.x volts fo' life!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.