How To Make A Girl Not Like You?

well i'll make a really long story short. i met this girl on myspace turned out she had used an old pic and she was not anywhere near what she used to look like. but all the while before i knew this i had been talking to her on the phone blah blah blah. well ive never been the type of guy to be an asshole to chicks so i really don't know how to get her off my nuts. she's already said that shes giving me a grand when she gets her income tax and all this shit but i could care less about the money. so should i just tell her straight up i just wanna be friends or is there a way to make her not like me?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

just say I met a new girl. I would just ignore every way she tries to contact you. that always works for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

yea but thats the thing...i don't wanna be a complete asshole about it.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

dont take the money and tell her you got back together with your ex

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

maybe you can be her friend and she will still give u the money haha..jk

she might though...

tell her your gay =p

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

loud juicy fart during bj,,or cum in the ear/nose..she'll either leave instantly or fall madly in love

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

dont take the money and tell her you got back together with your ex

yea thats a good idea...

just be truthful with her. it'll be difficult, she might even have hard feelings, but at least she will respect you because you have a backbone.

yea thats the right thing to do but man. i think that would be one of the few times you have to lie to a girl. would it really be better to tell her that shes ugly and you don't like her because of that? maybe im shallow but damn. looks aren't everything but you have to be somewhat attratced to a girl to have a working relationship.

be an asshole

fuck bitches

you HAVE to be an asshole sometimes...or else you end up with a psychotic stalker of an ex like i did with my first girl, didnt make that mistake again...

tell her it was false advertising and now you want a refund, but since she cant refund your wasted time, to just leave you the fuck alone and not take up any of your future with hotter girls=) if she likes you and you leave even the slightest glimmer of hope she will NEVER get off your nuts

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC