Adapters can be used, but they're not recommended. I've seen them used many times on 4x4's [glow=red,2,300]and other vehicles [/glow] and they tend to break at the worst moment. You don't wanna be riding down the road and heve a wheel roll past you. Like F N LO said...sell the rims and find them in the correct bolt pattern.

other vehicles meant ones with big rims...and they still broke.

if that was the case then knockoffs would be breaking all the time. they are thinner and mount to the hub the same way and the only problems some people have is putting them on the wrong side of the car which makes the rims losen up and come off.

i have never seen one broken steel adapter, untill you can provide some proof its a bullshit internet rumor

in cali wheel adapters, and wheel spacers are against DOT regulations... i could never understand though!  nascar, world of outlaws... etc. etc. they all use em some of those cars are going 200+ mph  :matrix:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

if that was the case then knockoffs would be breaking all the time. they are thinner and mount to the hub the same way and the only problems some people have is putting them on the wrong side of the car which makes the rims losen up and come off.

i have never seen one broken steel adapter, untill you can provide some proof its a bullshit internet rumor

I've been in vehicles when adapters broke. Do I have pics?? No I don't cause I was 17 when the shit happened. So consider it an internet rumor if you want. They're illegal for a reason. They can be used in racing because the vehicles because of the safety specs the cars are built to. Roll cages, helmets, 5 point harnesses, shatterproof windows, ect, ect, ect. They can't be used on the street cause they're regular street cars and don't have the same saftey features that race cars do.

thanks everybody i think ima still get some cause all im doing is driving regular and i will make sure eveything is legit. i wont be doing all that bouncing. the only thing i was afarid of was not being able to get them i thought they were rare to find

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been in vehicles when adapters broke. Do I have pics?? No I don't cause I was 17 when the shit happened. So consider it an internet rumor if you want. They're illegal for a reason. They can be used in racing because the vehicles because of the safety specs the cars are built to. Roll cages, helmets, 5 point harnesses, shatterproof windows, ect, ect, ect. They can't be used on the street cause they're regular street cars and don't have the same saftey features that race cars do.

another major factor is... maintenance! in theory you should torque adapters and wheels before you go to work, before you leave work... etc etc. thats why race cars have pit stops! i dont see a problem with wheel adapters, as long as you carry a torque wrench with you.  :matrix: anyways... here at TEAM SMD we do not recomend wheel adapters, and they are against the law in california!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

if you go all steel adapters you shouldnt break one unless your jumping curbs or some stupid shit. as for 4x4's im sure hes not taking his 22"s mud riding

and all the "i heard bad things about  ____" is the same crap of he said she said over the internet. a bunch of BS

i dont have pics or w.e. to prove it but i have seen them brake and my buddies truck go off into the ditch, like said above me they need to be torqued everyday to keep up to manufacturers specs... this is my opinion but from experiance,m and stories they are  no good, i would say if the rims are new, find someone to buy em and get the proper rim for your truck... and dont go back to the place you bought those rim s cuz they onviously dont know what they are talking about...

if you go all steel adapters you shouldnt break one unless your jumping curbs or some stupid shit. as for 4x4's im sure hes not taking his 22"s mud riding

and all the "i heard bad things about  ____" is the same crap of he said she said over the internet. a bunch of BS

i dont have pics or w.e. to prove it but i have seen them brake and my buddies truck go off into the ditch, like said above me they need to be torqued everyday to keep up to manufacturers specs... this is my opinion but from experiance,m and stories they are  no good, i would say if the rims are new, find someone to buy em and get the proper rim for your truck... and dont go back to the place you bought those rim s cuz they onviously dont know what they are talking about...

no doubt! who the hell did you get those rims from? 1 time @ band camp JK... so once i sold a customer the wrong lug pattern, to assure good customer service i upgraded 18" rims for 20" rims @ no xtra charge to the customer... happy customers come back! happy customers FTW  :matrix: