Second Skin Audio

Help With Enclosure

this is what id do in ur case using 4 4" 27" long ports as the best option, but 12s... itd be a great box for 2 12s ported

or do 1 15 same size box and 3 4" 17" long aero ports

check.jpg

heres what i have in my 03 grand am, similar trunks, and i have 2 12s, and have done 1 15

me.jpg

even if you used external round ports, its still only 4.5cuft... not enough for 2 15s

Edited by decafcappucino

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

so heres my thing

should i sell the 15's and get 2 12s so i could port them or get 1 good 15 ported also? i mean with the 12's i get more cone area but the 15 will hit hte lows better.

the 12's MIGHT be the FI bls or the DC audio lvl4s or sum RE dont know which series

the single 15 might be the BTL or that SMD woofer if it's in the right price

or say screw it and keep my 15's in that box and build a ported box and see it i can get it to work out.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

anybody?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

ttt