just bought a new computer it came with the option of either netzero or juno turbo. well i chose juno not knowing what a piece of shit it is.(my only option is slow a$$dial up) i live out in te boonies :sorry: my old computer had aol which worked ok alot better than juno .what i was wondering is how can i get aol is there a website i can download it from or buy a disc and install it .this thing is slow as f**K it took me 3-4 hours to get online right now.i guess the problem is it gave me 5 local numbers to chose from but all of them must of been busy :unknw: i went to aol.com but dont see how i can purchase it?any help will be appreceated. i suck with computers

smdsig2.jpg

This may be more suited for what you want.

http://help.aol.com/help/microsites/micros...ternalId=218791

They the link to the download there. I'm not sure of the differences between the free version and the full version, but this should link to the full version.

TBH, either way you would have been screwed. Unless something's changed in the past two or three years, NetZero and Juno are basically the same people.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert