So far I heard that slam specialty is the best on bags but what causes bags to blow.And for fast jumping I heard u need to put the valve as close as possible to the bag, where woud u guys put them

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

The only time I have heard of bags blowing is when something is rubbing against them or people put like 600 pounds in them really fast. I am sure there are other times but that is what I have heard. in my book slams are the best bags out there, but that is just me, lots of people use other bags and have good luck with them. If you want to fill the bags fast you need to put the valve next to the bag that way you do not have to fill the hose and the bag, just the bag.

Most of the time when people have dual port bags they have two lines coming from the tank to the bag, this way they can get a lot of air in the bag really fast. The bag blowing with 600 psi was a long time ago the bag you showed was for people that want to hop mainly.

no you won't you'l need 2 valves possible 3/4" line. i used the 200psi ones on my ranger, i cold bearly get it to hop with 200psi. but that was 3/8". run as big as possible, and yes run your valves as close to the bag as possible.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.