Jump to content

New Front Stage


Zade08

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys. Im lookin at doing away with all of my ks series highs and going with some thign a bit louder and simpler. As of right now I have a shit load of coaxel speakers and a set of 6.5" components with a set of .75" tweets. (read my sig for the full line up). I know bass and subs but have never realy ventured into highs and mids. Im going to need a bit more highs and was curious to know of a setup that would be very simple but loud as bawls. I do like the sound of hard dome tweeters with my bass though. Any input? I will be running my highs off of a sax-100.4. I would like to utilize the 6x8 door holes and tweeter spots in the corner of the doors since I already have wholes cut.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Posted

Do they get very loud off of an amp. Im lookin to number down on my speakers. I think I have some noise cancelation going on right now with my kicks and lower door speakers.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Posted

Iv heard of the seas tweets but what are the aa speakers. What is the full name so I can look them up?

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 971 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...