Second Skin Audio

2 X Aa Havoc 15s 1.5k Each?

im just guessing but mid 140s? thats assuming your electrical is good and can push the amps. But dont expect to high numbers with a low tune like that, unless its something crazy!

just my .2

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

im just guessing but mid 140s? thats assuming your electrical is good and can push the amps. But dont expect to high numbers with a low tune like that, unless its something crazy!

just my .2

yeah the power supply will be taken care off id be happy with 145db at 30hz im not after numbers but i want something above average. this will be my 1st proper install my current install is a kicker l7 off 600watts rms.

is 145db enough to wobble your eyeballs and tickle your throat? if i can do that ill be more than happy.

not really, atleast not for me my old box was 6 cubes tuned to 32 hz and i was doing 147db and i got a new box 8 cube at 43-45ish hz and i know im hitting louder but it doesnt do that for me..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

esisthebest on the forums has 2 15" havocs in about 7 cubes tuned to 30 hz in his ext cab s10 and it did a 145.x sealed at around 48hz but with the windows down it did a mid 148. and thats on a shit electrical system to his zx2500.1

Install is key man. You can make or break everything with a good or bad install.

not really, atleast not for me my old box was 6 cubes tuned to 32 hz and i was doing 147db and i got a new box 8 cube at 43-45ish hz and i know im hitting louder but it doesnt do that for me..

thats a nice score sealed.. it dose appear to be all in the install some guys can make better use of an 8" sub than someone with 2 15s! im still learning my self but would you agree 2 havocs and 3k is a good base to work with?

I've got two 15" Havocs in a 9 cube box, tuned at about 38Hz and running off about 1600 watts and its LOUD. Blurred vision, vibrates your throat, flexes the **** out of the roof, etc. . .

I have no idea what numbers it puts up but it's pretty dang loud, I think you'd be impressed with twice the power. I've got a SAZ3000D on my two, but I'm running it at 2 ohms hence 1600 watts, should be loud with a full 3kW!

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

would this work well in a 6.5cft box tuned to 30hz? what db would it be likley to hit. i know every car will vary etc but if you had the set up what would you be expecting? it will be going into the boot of mk4 vw golf

It would be a great start..... i wouldnt make your box to pretty untill you know your #'s... but with the right box design and electrica; system i think you should see mid to high 140's

Do you have more info on that car? 2/4 door... sunroof?

The reason i ask because i have a MK3 ..4 door golf that had 2 18's Havoc's under the the window line with 3 batts. 1 amp that did 152's at 32-33 HZ... That thing was crazy.... the boxes were a little too big for my taste i think they were 3.5 cubes each.

also i did many hours of testing and i found out that the car always had two peaks no matter what box i made for it... it always seem to like 54hz and 33hz.... I had to reinforce the hatch so it would blow out.... but then my sunroof went..

Ha Ha GOOD TIMES :clapping:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Yea for my build, Im not sure what im gonna do about my sunroof with 4 15" Havocs in my accord to 2 hellfire 2500.1s

I was thinking about putting those truck straps around the middle of the car and over top the sunroof when it comes time to flex lol