DC Sound Lab

Ok since its taken me WAYYYYY to long to hook up my Lvl 5s im selling them and getting some Lvl 4 xls 12s im HOPEFULLY getting an 06 charger sometime next month im thinking 4 lvl 4 xls 2 sundown 3ks 3 dry cell batts door speakers i dont know yet so tell me what cha think ?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

sounds nice but in a charger just do 2 xl's and 2 3000's

1 15" LMS Ultra<-Sold

2 12" Audiopulse Axis Quad Coils

2 18" RD Audio Alpha V2's<--For Sale or Trade

American Bass VFL 700.1 (alot of power at any ohm)

American Bass VFL 200.1 (3.8k rms @ .5 ohm)

2.1 cubes each at 32 Hz

125 sq ft RAAMaudio BXT, 5 Yards Ensolite

50ft 1/0 Knu Flex wire

4 Infinity 6.5"

Temp 170x2@2 ohm Sony amp

200 Amp EA Alt

3 Exide Orbital's

Youtube Vids....http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gavinriley&view=videos

im thinkin 3 batts might not b enough for 2 saz 3ks

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

whys it takin so long? wats the hold up?

My job fucking sucks and theres not alot of need for "GUNS" for fire aka Ex Marine so until i find a half way decent job then im fucking broke and i am keeping 2 of the lvl 5s =) for a future build for sure =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

sounds nice but in a charger just do 2 xl's and 2 3000's

Thanks then thats what i will go with =) :hairtrick:

My job fucking sucks and theres not alot of need for "GUNS" for fire aka Ex Marine so until i find a half way decent job then im fucking broke and i am keeping 2 of the lvl 5s =) for a future build for sure =)

jus keep wat u got bro and wait for when it falls together itll be well worth it :good:

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Im still going to hook the charger up ( if i get it ) by the end of summer b ut im going to hit Rusty up and order the lvl 4 xl mid feb when i get my taxes , And thanks