Please help. Sometimes photobucket will let me log on, sometimes not. But it never lets me get into my album once I have been able to log on. It just puts up the "this webpage cannot be found" screen. I did not have this issue till we got att uverse. I f'n hate it!!! If someone knows how to correct this, which i have sat on the phone with att for an hour trying to figure it out. They said it is not on my side or att's side. Also, if anyone knows of a different photo sharing site, or whatever its called. Image hosting site, please let me know. Thank you very much!!!!

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

are you using regular IE? try using firefox if thats the case

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

are you using regular IE? try using firefox if thats the case

Huh? I know just enough about computers to hurt them. And it's my dad's computer, so I cannot do anything to it.....as in install shit that he doesn't know is there or how to work. I don't even know what firefox is. Sounds like a firewall. I don't know how to work a firewall or how to set it up, or how to disable what is on here, and i don't even know what is on here. :wacko: I'm a special kid when it comes to computers man. Everything has to be spelled out, and still I don't know if I can install anything cause of my pops.

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

firefox is a better internet browser then regular internet explorer.. imo.. it may let you on because it could just be your explorer thats having the problem

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

ok, so its a browser. I will have to look into it and run it by my dad. But ok, so I wont be giving up any security or anything from our firewall? Its just a different browser?

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

yep, its a better browser all around, and alot faster *for me anyways* as well.

Team DC Audio