Cop I'd Like To Beat

fearof85

Ok, so why was the cops called and who are the kids? what exactly happened/escalated to the point he got shot? it's hard to mistake a taser for a gun grabbing a gun by accident and than pulling the trigger? the video isn't very clear where was the guy shot? the heart? chest? lung? with cops surrounding him how did they not provide first aid? did they even try to save his life? a lot of stuff doesn't add up, and no i'm not going to be like fuck the police, cuz I respect the law and I just think the cop made a wrong decision and i'm sure he'll deal with the consequences for the rest of his life.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I heard one early report on the news that the officer pulled his gun by mistake, that he meant to draw his tazer gun.

yeah, that's the only thing that really could have made sense, in the way he just pulled out a hand gun and just shot some who was handcuffed. the gun and tazer gun do look similar, but the handgun should be a considerable amount heavier. maybe he got caught up in the moment and all that adrenaline got the best of him. But the fact of the matter, is he shot a guy who was handcuffed and showed no compassion after shooting him either. he didnt even scramble to call an ambulance after he saw that he shot the man with his handgun, not the tazer... just proving that the cop knew that he pulled his handgun and meant to do what he did

tazer

tazer%20guns%20resized.jpg

handgun

istockphoto_227195_glock_9mm.jpg

Edited by 07sOnAtA sp.ed

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

yeah, that's the only thing that really could have made sense, in the way he just pulled out a hand gun and just shot some who was handcuffed. the gun and tazer gun do look similar, but the handgun should be a considerable amount heavier. maybe he got caught up in the moment and all that adrenaline got the best of him. But the fact of the matter, is he shot a guy who was handcuffed and showed no compassion after shooting him either. he didnt even scramble to call an ambulance after he saw that he shot the man with his handgun, not the tazer... just proving that the cop knew that he pulled his handgun and meant to do what he did

tazer

tazer%20guns%20resized.jpg

handgun

istockphoto_227195_glock_9mm.jpg

yah, big difference and im pretty sure the gun is on the right side, and the tazer is on the left or behind you.

I was doing research and found he got shot in the back, he still won't state why he did it he fled to nevada for fear of his life cuz he got death threats.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

does anyone know the facts behind this shooting?

it looks like the officer is WRONG really wrong but what happened?

no one here has the facts. just thoughts, unless they were there. ive never drawn my firearm out to anyone unless they threatend me more then just there fists. the cop is feeling guilty. why else would you quit your job? cause of the death treats he now recieves! get real. i believe that the officer knew in his right mind that he was pulling his firearm and not his taser. hard to get those two mixed up. also believe that if there was a immediate deadly threat to him, the reaction time would have been so smooth and fast in pase. not the slow drawn and late shot like the video clip shows. its hard for any officer to be in a immediate deadly threat when a suspect is laying on his stomach handcuffed.

IMO, even though the kid seems to be cooperating with authorities in the vid, had his hands up at times showing peace. even after being restrained in handcuffs. i believe that the cop was offended by the victim in some words he MIGHT have said to provoke the officer to pull his weapon and shoot off a round into his back. NOT FACTS, im thinking that the victim ran his mouth off to the officer and it got to him mentialy and got hot headed real quick causing him to make the worse mistake of his life. im not taking sides, because i wasnt there. i think the officer is in the wrong till more evidence surfaces. i hope justice will be served and my prayers go out to the victim's family. what has been shown on the news, he seemed like a good kid/father.

for the record:

im not or was never a peace officer. my stories come from a time when i was a officer for the san francisco housing authority.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

There were witnesses that were interviewed and said that dude was begging the cops not to shoot or tazer him that he had a 4yr old at home to get to. In the video the only bit of "struggle" was when the guy got up and quickly went back down. As for the people who said he should lose his job, he should be tried just like a civilian. We as people put our trust in cops to use rational decision when to use deadly force, just like the government gives the same trust when we obtain our concealed weapons permit. He should be tried the same as if one of us made that same mistake, there is no difference. And for the record I don't have anything against the good cops, as I have multiple family members in law enforcement and considered it once or twice myself. Thanks for all the feedback, it just made me sick how people on CA.com were on this subject.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator