Db Drag Feb 7th In Glen Burnie Md

HHR Ed

Ed care to explain psyclone fully for us lol?

And I have a dilema about db drag. I saw something about amps that have dual power and ground being iffy or something. I have the new DAT 2500.1 that has dual power and ground terminals to a 12" btl, red top up front and a deka intimidator in the rear with 3 runs of 1/o to the trunk. What class would that put me in?

And I have a dilema about db drag. I saw something about amps that have dual power and ground being iffy or something. I have the new DAT 2500.1 that has dual power and ground terminals to a 12" btl, red top up front and a deka intimidator in the rear with 3 runs of 1/o to the trunk. What class would that put me in?

Street C?

someone correct me if im wrong...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

you could be in Street C or SS-NW. its because of your rear battery.

the power terminals on the amp are no issue, just something people are discussing. My amp had 4 power terminals.

Psychlone is not set in stone but here are the basics so far.

a condensor microphone is placed outside the vehicle about 3ft away. The doors and windows of the vehicle are open.

the mic is connected to an RTA interface and software that runs from the termlab.

An SPL reading is taken and an RTA analysis is done.

an RTA analysis is readings of SPL over the entire frequency range of 20hz to 20,000hz at 1/3 octave intervals.

the key is to have all the frequencies within 3 dB of eacother. each db over that subtracts a point. So the key is a flat line response on bas/mis/and treble.

The peak SPL and RTA are summed together for a total score.

The trick with this RTA is that its outside the car, so if you have a good SQ car that is tuned to sound good inside, it may not do well, especially if its not that loud.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

you could be in Street C or SS-NW. its because of your rear battery.

the power terminals on the amp are no issue, just something people are discussing. My amp had 4 power terminals.

Psychlone is not set in stone but here are the basics so far.

a condensor microphone is placed outside the vehicle about 3ft away. The doors and windows of the vehicle are open.

the mic is connected to an RTA interface and software that runs from the termlab.

An SPL reading is taken and an RTA analysis is done.

an RTA analysis is readings of SPL over the entire frequency range of 20hz to 20,000hz at 1/3 octave intervals.

the key is to have all the frequencies within 3 dB of eacother. each db over that subtracts a point. So the key is a flat line response on bas/mis/and treble.

The peak SPL and RTA are summed together for a total score.

The trick with this RTA is that its outside the car, so if you have a good SQ car that is tuned to sound good inside, it may not do well, especially if its not that loud.

see... im not gonna bother unless its free to participate... i can barely hear stuff over my sub right now so im not ready for that yet...

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Shit count me out for this one. Came outside this morning to start my car for work, open my back gate and stepped in a pile of glass. Some ASSHOLES busted the window in my truck in the middle of the night and stole my T20001bd and snipped a bunch of wires. Luckily the alarm was going off or they would have taken everything. :censored:

TDH FTW !!!

Shit count me out for this one. Came outside this morning to start my car for work, open my back gate and stepped in a pile of glass. Some ASSHOLES busted the window in my truck in the middle of the night and stole my T20001bd and snipped a bunch of wires. Luckily the alarm was going off or they would have taken everything. :censored:

thats fuckd up!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

are you fucking serious...what the fuck...god damn i fucking hate theives

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

are you fucking serious...what the fuck...god damn i fucking hate theives

Yup so not only am I out a $600.00 amp but since I dropped my coverage down to liability on the truck(no longer my daily driver) I also have to pay $250.00 to replace the window they smashed. Oh yeah they also broke part of my grill and cut my hood release cable thinking they could get the hood open to cut the alarm wires. Lucky for me they were stupid and didn't know once you cut that cable you can't get the hood open but that also means I have to pay to have that replaced.

TDH FTW !!!

Archived