Db Drag Feb 7th In Glen Burnie Md

HHR Ed

are you fucking serious...what the fuck...god damn i fucking hate theives

Nick just a heads up and i know you got the viper but i was watchin the news this morning saying that they are on the look out for some guy in magnolia for breaking into cars... the got his freind and i guess he ratted him out... it said in magnolia. no lie.

Yup so not only am I out a $600.00 amp but since I dropped my coverage down to liability on the truck(no longer my daily driver) I also have to pay $250.00 to replace the window they smashed. Oh yeah they also broke part of my grill and cut my hood release cable thinking they could get the hood open to cut the alarm wires. Lucky for me they were stupid and didn't know once you cut that cable you can't get the hood open but that also means I have to pay to have that replaced.

you have an aftermarket alarm?

and yes that sucks ass. honestly if that happened to me i wouldnt be able to buy anything else.... im 17 and need my money...

sorry for your loss :(

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Shit count me out for this one. Came outside this morning to start my car for work, open my back gate and stepped in a pile of glass. Some ASSHOLES busted the window in my truck in the middle of the night and stole my T20001bd and snipped a bunch of wires. Luckily the alarm was going off or they would have taken everything. :censored:

Yup so not only am I out a $600.00 amp but since I dropped my coverage down to liability on the truck(no longer my daily driver) I also have to pay $250.00 to replace the window they smashed. Oh yeah they also broke part of my grill and cut my hood release cable thinking they could get the hood open to cut the alarm wires. Lucky for me they were stupid and didn't know once you cut that cable you can't get the hood open but that also means I have to pay to have that replaced.

Yo man sorry to hear, for real..... :cray:

Nick just a heads up and i know you got the viper but i was watchin the news this morning saying that they are on the look out for some guy in magnolia for breaking into cars... the got his freind and i guess he ratted him out... it said in magnolia. no lie.

this is why we can't have nice things.....but seriously, Magnolia????

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

damn bro...fuckin sucks...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Yo man sorry to hear, for real..... :cray:

this is why we can't have nice things.....but seriously, Magnolia????

...yea... i dont feel safe at all anymore... alarm is going in as soon as i get my tax return.

hopfully nicks work will still have the 5900's lol

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

damn bro! shit is crazy..i think DE is pretty damn bad for theif..my cuz loss his pioneer HU, JL amp, JL w3's and his 24" TIS rims in one shot..lucky his insurance cover everthing..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

damn bro! shit is crazy..i think DE is pretty damn bad for theif..my cuz loss his pioneer HU, JL amp, JL w3's and his 24" TIS rims in one shot..lucky his insurance cover everthing..

Yea the same will happen for me... but i dont have reciepts of everything like they require but i do have pictures... i dont know how that will fly....

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

wow...holy shit that really sucks.....I hate fucking thieves.....people work hard for the stuff they have in their cars and people come along and steal that shit wtf

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

oh and colhon a guy in my hood got hit the other night...right around the corner from my house....ive been sleeping w my keys right next to me....been staying up late so i will know if someone fucks w my truck...i will FUCK somebody up if they fuck w my truck....also i pmd ed about something for the show on sat....

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

oh and colhon a guy in my hood got hit the other night...right around the corner from my house....ive been sleeping w my keys right next to me....been staying up late so i will know if someone fucks w my truck...i will FUCK somebody up if they fuck w my truck....also i pmd ed about something for the show on sat....

...damn

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Archived