Sonic Electronix

Terrible Noise Throug My Speakers And Subs

Guest mkornely89

I have had the same set up and there was a little engine noise through my speakers, only the speakers. I took my entire system out to dynamat the trunk and trunk lid, and i decided i was going to screw the amps to the enclosure. Now i have worse noise through my speakers, and i also have noise coming through my subs. I can tell because my volume will be all the way down and the subs are just rumbling.

I do have a pioneer head unit, and i plan on getting an alpine tomorrow just because the noise now is unbearable.

But what i want to know is, i didnt change the install at all, just moved some stuff around (the amps). What caused the noise through my speakers to increase? and what caused for noise to be emitted to my subs?

My ground is to the frame of the car, but can a "worse" ground cause noise?

I did change the wiring, but only in the trunk to re-route my wiring, it was necessary for the changing of my amps being mounted on my enclosure.

same this happen to me it might be the alt.. or the lack of power or your deck.. check the deck tho when i took my deck out and installed the in dash it stopped... so if ur running it threw a stock deck then check that out first

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Guest mkornely89

i have an aftermarket pioneer. Before i moved my setup around i only had noise through my speakers, and it really was not that loud. Now the noise through my speakers is very loud, and now there is noise through my subs

could either be that either your RCAse bad or the out puts on the stereo of the pioneer are bad usually happens on those stereos all you ahve to do is ground them and is should be okay,

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Check your amp ground and your headunit ground.

Otherwise, being a Pioneer, you probably popped the fusible links.

Did you plug in or unplug the RCAs while the headunit was on, or did you connect the positive wire to an amp that had the RCAs in it and didn't have the ground connected? These will both blow your fusible links.

You can try grounding the RCA shells at the headunit, if that fixes it then your fusible link is popped :)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Guest mkornely89
Check your amp ground and your headunit ground.

Otherwise, being a Pioneer, you probably popped the fusible links.

Did you plug in or unplug the RCAs while the headunit was on, or did you connect the positive wire to an amp that had the RCAs in it and didn't have the ground connected? These will both blow your fusible links.

You can try grounding the RCA shells at the headunit, if that fixes it then your fusible link is popped :)

My RCAs were plugged in to the back of the headunit the past two weeks, and at the same time the other end of the RCAs were not plugged in to any amp, they were just laying in my trunk. Can that damage the RCAs? The two things you explained i did not do. I do not think i turned the head unit on at any time, because there would be no sound anyways (all my speakers are amped, and all my amps were out of my car).