ok i just came from the audioque site and they say that thoes subs take 1000wrms and 2000peak and you said that you were gonna put 2krms on each one man thats double the power rating its not many woofers on the market that will take that kinda abuse for long....but they could be VERY underrated i really dont know much about em but i guess i will see in dew time LOL

ok i just came from the audioque site and they say that thoes subs take 1000wrms and 2000peak and you said that you were gonna put 2krms on each one man thats double the power rating its not many woofers on the market that will take that kinda abuse for long....but they could be VERY underrated i really dont know much about em but i guess i will see in dew time LOL

i talked to someone from AUDIOQUE and he claimed the HD3 can take 4000w daily no problem...

well they need to post shit like that on their site man thats 4 times what the site says they will do and i know if i owned a audio company i would surely tell you info like that not the opposite if you think about it thats kinda stupid for a manufacturer to do i can understand y you would do that with an amp but subs????WTF most companies wont even do what they say they will do but for a company to do waaaaaay over the wattage rating is beyond me but like i said b4 if its tru ima check em out

well they need to post shit like that on their site man thats 4 times what the site says they will do and i know if i owned a audio company i would surely tell you info like that not the opposite if you think about it thats kinda stupid for a manufacturer to do i can understand y you would do that with an amp but subs????WTF most companies wont even do what they say they will do but for a company to do waaaaaay over the wattage rating is beyond me but like i said b4 if its tru ima check em out

i think they do that cause it gets more people in the door... having a sub thats rated 4000w will turn people away since their amps are too weak... but 1000 is perfect and gets loud at that wattage

way late but i like the 5 lug better than the 6

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!