20'' Rims And Tire For Sale

If I had the money still I'd grab them from you in a second especially since they fit my truck and are almost identical to the ones I want. But craiglist or ebay will probably be your best bet as far as selling them.

thanks for the kind words, but i dont see myself paying to try and get em sold (well at least for now). but if i can't sell em by summer, ill just sell em locally and if that doesn't work well ebay and craigslist here i come :P

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Do you know the exact bolt pattern? I have an older (much older) Lincoln and would like to know if they would fit

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Do you know the exact bolt pattern? I have an older (much older) Lincoln and would like to know if they would fit

umm, ill check for you right now. The best way to know is to click the link in the 1st post and use "vehicle" option, in the middle of the screen. if you lmk the year, model, make, then ill be able to tell ya.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

• 3 weeks later...

If they came off a 99' LTC they are 5x4.5". My little brother may be interested in these wheels. I'll let you know.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Archived