Second Skin Audio

Four Twelves Or Two Fifteens In A Trunk

jizazz12

need some more advice, looking to upgrade from two p312's to four . have a 2005 sonata so space is limited I'm working with 15x38x28 deep 7.56 cubes now what i would like to do is drop four Fi's in this box the specs on the p3's and the Fi Q's and Bl's are very close but i don't have enough width to fire the subs back port back and theres not enough width behind the back seat.I could fire the sub's up port up but not sure how this would sound,i could put two fifteens in the trunk fire twords the rear but not sure if i could port them this is a daily driver not going for numbers or comp. just to get the most out of what i install. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

need some more advice, looking to upgrade from two p312's to four . have a 2005 sonata so space is limited I'm working with 15x38x28 deep 7.56 cubes now what i would like to do is drop four Fi's in this box the specs on the p3's and the Fi Q's and Bl's are very close but i don't have enough width to fire the subs back port back and theres not enough width behind the back seat.I could fire the sub's up port up but not sure how this would sound,i could put two fifteens in the trunk fire twords the rear but not sure if i could port them this is a daily driver not going for numbers or comp. just to get the most out of what i install. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

After all your displacments your not working with much room for 4 12's.. You might be able to squeeze in 2 15"s..

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

i was thinking the same thing,now i just need to figure out a box design and how many port's.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters