So Who Has Or Who Thinks These Are Good?

well ive only seen the d9 but its a decently sized sub

0613081411.jpg

not the best but still 2 15"

the one guy with the white truck has 2 15"s and they sound loud but i couldn't tell. both of the vids have D3s though. if i get a truck, i'm getting 4 15" diamonds though and more mids and highs. for a car, just 2 15"s and the mids and highs stated at the top

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Diamond Audio

of course, i'm not going to get them off ebay but those are the speakers i want to get. sound good maybe? or should i get a bunch of other things. i'm hoping to put 2 tweeters in each side rail in the car and 2 more tweeters in each door. then have 2 mids on the dash and 2 more mids on each door. then 2 mids on each side in the back and 2 more tweeters on each side in the back. sooo 12 tweeters and 10 mids. should i get some other product or do you think they'll be good?

2692.jpg

i dont understand why you wouldn't get these off of ebay if there are available. unless you want a warranty what's the harm? i have bought plenty of quality stuff from there. don't get it :huh:

i dont understand why you wouldn't get these off of ebay if there are available. unless you want a warranty what's the harm? i have bought plenty of quality stuff from there. don't get it :huh:

i'm not saying anything is wrong with ebay. i've got stuff off there before. but i do want the warranty. the way i play music, its best if i get it. lol. so i'll just drive up and get it with a warranty so in case something DOES happen, i can have it replaced.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300