So Who Has Or Who Thinks These Are Good?

Diamond Audio

of course, i'm not going to get them off ebay but those are the speakers i want to get. sound good maybe? or should i get a bunch of other things. i'm hoping to put 2 tweeters in each side rail in the car and 2 more tweeters in each door. then have 2 mids on the dash and 2 more mids on each door. then 2 mids on each side in the back and 2 more tweeters on each side in the back. sooo 12 tweeters and 10 mids. should i get some other product or do you think they'll be good?

2692.jpg

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

ive installed allot of diamonds before personally i loved them. the entry levels even sound good on aftermarket deck power but need a good amp to come alive.

so what kind of amp do you suggest? i need them kinda small so i can fit them under the seats.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

alright. i'll see what i can get. i'm sure they'll be loud and that's what i want. and i hoping to fill my car with diamond. they seem pretty good. and does your bro have for his full system?

4 sets of diamond hex components

12" diamond d9 subwoofer

diamond mono amp

biggest diamond 4 channel they make

some brand new kenwood deck (forget model number) but its supposed to be top of the line, then lots of 0 gauge wire and a few xtra stinger batteries

2 audiovox headrest tv's

then ps3 and a bunch of other goodies

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

4 sets of diamond hex components

12" diamond d9 subwoofer

diamond mono amp

biggest diamond 4 channel they make

some brand new kenwood deck (forget model number) but its supposed to be top of the line, then lots of 0 gauge wire and a few xtra stinger batteries

2 audiovox headrest tv's

then ps3 and a bunch of other goodies

jesus dude. that's sweet as hell. lol. i hoping to get 2 15" D3s and a D3 1200.1 with the mids and highs like i said at the top.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

he likes it, it sounds great!! and he loves showing it off..:) he beats the hell out of his equipment for long periods of time and it dosnt even sweat, like i said youll be happy

sweet. i've only seen a vid of a guy that had 2 15"s in a truck. sounded good but couldn't tell from the vid. thanks for tellin me man.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300