Kinetik Vs Powermaster

im going to be running about 4800 rms what would be better kinetik or powermaster. Aim going to be using these batteries with the car on and driving. I wont have the car off and burping the batteries so what would be best for when the car is on. 2 hc1800 or 1 d3100 let me know remember car on not off.

ALPINE IVA-S106

AUDIO CONTROL EPIC CENTER

Jl Audio 1000.1 (4)

Jl Audio 300/4 (2)

MTX 9500 (4) 15"

MTX TXC (8) 6.5"

260 IRRAGI ALT

BIG 3

Los Angeles – The gang capital of the world

Hey, this has been asked NUMEROUS times. Cant go wrong wit heither batteries. Id take the 2 HC1800s and a powermaster lol. Either will work perfect. You have any vids of your system?

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Hey, this has been asked NUMEROUS times. Cant go wrong wit heither batteries. Id take the 2 HC1800s and a powermaster lol. Either will work perfect. You have any vids of your system?

soon i want to finish my electrical first then ill put videos but yeah they had told me that kinetik was good for the car turned on cuz it had more ah and the powermaster has less comparing the hc 2400 vs d3100 but i dont know will see what other people say thanks any ways.O and i have a 260 irragi alt And big 3 :clapping:

ALPINE IVA-S106

Jl Audio 1000.1 (4)

Jl Audio 300/4 (2)

MTX 9500 (4) 15"

MTX TXC (8) 6.5"

260 IRRAGI ALT

BIG 3

I hope plan on doing any bumpin with the car off. Thats how you kill your electrical! If you dont have room for 2 batts the PowerMaster should be enough. If you have the room run the 2 kinetiks. But just dont bump your system while its off unless you have a genrator on it lol

Edited by LoudBlazer

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Ok thanks now how the compare to the warrenty.To clear things up, the question was that should i run 2 hc1800 vs 1 d3100 what would be better 2 batteries vs 1 but i know that d3100 is a monster but let me know

ALPINE IVA-S106

Jl Audio 1000.1 (4)

Jl Audio 300/4 (2)

MTX 9500 (4) 15"

MTX TXC (8) 6.5"

260 IRRAGI ALT

BIG 3

QFT!!!!

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

sometime 2 battery's in the back instead of one will put you in a higher class @ competitions.

COOL THANKS BRO THATS WHAT I TOUGHT 2 ARE BETTER THAN 1 RIGHT BUT LET SEE WHAT I GET CUZ I SEEN THAT 7 D3100 COULD POWER 2 15K FUCK THATS ALOT LOLBUT MAN IM CONFUSED

ALPINE IVA-S106

Jl Audio 1000.1 (4)

Jl Audio 300/4 (2)

MTX 9500 (4) 15"

MTX TXC (8) 6.5"

260 IRRAGI ALT

BIG 3