What Would You Do?

FYI...It's me he is talking about. Don't worry buddy. You'll get yer shit.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

lol I can not believe how a few people think violence is the solution to everything. If it is 00sdime00 you will get your stuff but I think this rush to judgement crap is getting old. There is not one of you who would do what you say. Besides that is the way people get shot and thrown in jail.

lol I can not believe how a few people think violence is the solution to everything. If it is 00sdime00 you will get your stuff but I think this rush to judgement crap is getting old. There is not one of you who would do what you say. Besides that is the way people get shot and thrown in jail.

wrong if i felt compelled to post on the board and whomever it was lived within a few hours of me and it was THAT big of deal to me, i would just go pick up my stuff.

He didnt post a name because post like yours happen where peopel say "oh its blah blah he'll never rip you off". Ive vouched for Joe hes a cool ass guy. Fact of the matter is if your in a deal with osome one and your on the side that feels cheated, then you dont feel bad posting that your having issues and you DO feel like your out in the cold so to speak.

I'm not calling either person a bad person just stating that i dont care whom the parties are involved id feel the same way hence my advice in my post.

wrong if i felt compelled to post on the board and whomever it was lived within a few hours of me and it was THAT big of deal to me, i would just go pick up my stuff.

He didn't post a name because post like yours happen where people say "oh its blah blah he'll never rip you off". Ive vouched for Joe hes a cool ass guy. Fact of the matter is if your in a deal with some one and your on the side that feels cheated, then you don't feel bad posting that your having issues and you DO feel like your out in the cold so to speak.

I'm not calling either person a bad person just stating that i dont care whom the parties are involved id feel the same way hence my advice in my post.

I did not direct my comments towards you. I have never seen you post that the op should get a bunch of friends and go kick his ass and then take more than you were promised. as well as I have never seen you tell someone to do something that you would not do yourself. The point I am making is there are a handful of ethugs that should stfu about what to do in this situation. James you have always kept a level and practical head it would be nice if that was a trait that more people would follow. I said he would get his stuff because he is a part of the SMD moderatoing staff and listed as a trusted seller. I was hoping to give a little hope that he was not getting fucked over and that it would help difuse the situation until it could be worked out amicably.

Edited by Dr. Johnson