January 2009 Sotm Vote

January 2009 SOTM vote  

77 members have voted

1. 1. January 2009 SOTM vote

• mazdawg
    • Philip
    • The Performer

well noboday said that your install mazdog was not deserving we mostly said just not our cup of tea hey great install!!!!!!!

great glass wrok!!!!

however the fact that you own a shop and do it for a living kinda strayed my vote. I would expect a profesional installer to do good work, while a guy who actually does A/C work for a living reconed his own subs built a niced box made it fit below the window line fits 5 in a matrix and hits 148.9db legal, and can play micheal jackson with the best sq guys (subs turned way down to let the germaniums shine).

if your car was done by a regular joe then id be more inclind to vote for you, im an under dog kinda guy and phill is the under dog....

Again your work is great, I love it. IT is also inpractical as far as a functioning SYSTEM in a dialy driver.....

good luck to all......and if everyone is gona drop out of SOTM because a simple design, executed well, possibly beats a intricate in stall executed well, then no point in haveing a SOTM, everyone should just exept that anything can happen...

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

1 baby seat 1 booster seat and daily driven!

well noboday said that your install mazdog was not deserving we mostly said just not our cup of tea hey great install!!!!!!!

great glass wrok!!!!

however the fact that you own a shop and do it for a living kinda strayed my vote. I would expect a profesional installer to do good work, while a guy who actually does A/C work for a living reconed his own subs built a niced box made it fit below the window line fits 5 in a matrix and hits 148.9db legal, and can play micheal jackson with the best sq guys (subs turned way down to let the germaniums shine).

if your car was done by a regular joe then id be more inclind to vote for you, im an under dog kinda guy and phill is the under dog....

Again your work is great, I love it. IT is also inpractical as far as a functioning SYSTEM in a dialy driver.....

good luck to all......and if everyone is gona drop out of SOTM because a simple design, executed well, possibly beats a intricate in stall executed well, then no point in haveing a SOTM, everyone should just exept that anything can happen...

I Thought all off this had stopped now!! as i said im a easy going guy and dont need all of this!! about saying its not pratical and other stuff this really is not what i entered this forfun and it seens to be upsetting everyone.i just think now that im the bad guy in all of this,this is a hobby to me and till only a couple of year ago i had a regular job and learned myself to install .at this point now i will ask Chode to remove my nomination.

Phillip you have a great install and i hope you win dude,chode i hope you dont think im a let down and would love to enter sotm again if you would want me too!! cheers guys and thanks for all the good comments

The uk,s first 170db

its basically hawaii vs uk

I dont see that way at all!!!as gooes for the uk we are far behind the usa and and a lot of countries in Europe in installing a i myself use this great forum like this for ideas and to learn!!

The uk,s first 170db

nah no way. mazdawg, this is a hobby of mine as well. i have fun doing it and i'm pretty sure almost everyone on this site does. no one really needs this kind of hate when we're all here doing the same thing. everyone interprets things differently, and like you and lade conveyed, you don't need someone or a group of people to tell you what you already know. neither do i. i was just happy to get nominated last month. chode, take me out of this one too, i'm not building my stuff to pit my work against someone elses.

nah no way. mazdawg, this is a hobby of mine as well. i have fun doing it and i'm pretty sure almost everyone on this site does. no one really needs this kind of hate when we're all here doing the same thing. everyone interprets things differently, and like you and lade conveyed, you don't need someone or a group of people to tell you what you already know. neither do i. i was just happy to get nominated last month. chode, take me out of this one too, i'm not building my stuff to pit my work against someone elses.

Dont worry my friend i kind of put myself in this mess,and you kept quiet which was the right thing to do!!! which i should of done.theres no need for you to drop out id rather do this now!! than debate on this any further,maybe we can go up each other again someday im i get nominated for sotm.good luck and take care :friends:

The uk,s first 170db

very well said. but you and mazdawg might as well stick it out the thing is almost over. i feel the same way both of you guys do about not wanting to put my stuff up against someone elses because i built it for one reason and 1 reason only. 59.9 all day everyday. well and demo'ing at shows when i can. just stick out this sotm and dont bother with it again. like its been said before different people like different installs. sometimes its like comparing apples and oranges for installs of SOTM. they are all worthy installs every month it seems just sometimes i would extremely dissagree with some peoples opinions but that right there makes me the bad person.
smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

well this month went down the shitter....ill clear everything up in the morning. im gonna make a new rules guidline for next month so this doesnt happen again. next month will be better off.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived