77 members have voted

1. 1. January 2009 SOTM vote

• mazdawg
    • Philip
    • The Performer

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

did i miss something. i think mazdawgs install is the best of all the choices. hes by far the greatest installer on the forum

i agree in some aspects however it is a flashy build. and some people are awed in the flash but can appreciate a clean and simple install with the force of an elaborate setup...

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

1 baby seat 1 booster seat and daily driven!

i actually didn't want to post anything about this, but don't bash my equipment. it's all good though. i'll say this again. it's few and far between that smd has voted an everyday system for sotm. the reason why i'm on this forum is because steve makes it seem that an everyday person can build a bad ass system without a shop or professional experience. i can get a van and put in some equipment with some room to spare, i can fiberglass some shit too. to each his own man. i got stock rims, you got pink, idgf. i appreciate what you do. obviously you have no respect for me and what i do. call my equipment what you will, but i bought it, built it, rep it, sample it, and stand behind my shit 100%. i still have my back seats. i could actually care less if you don't like it... i do. no sense in bashing my stuff. i didn't vote yet and i was actually gonna vote for you. whle mazdawg is really good, greatest installer on this forum, to me, is gp. he builds his stuff and runs the same brand as you. i appreciate his work and could care less if he ran radioshack stuff, or rockford. bad ass is bad ass. work is work. maybe you don't see or appreciate the space and equipment i have to work with. i thank you though. right on for discouraging the next person in to getting into this hobby, good job man.

wow this turned out to be pretty crappy. lade that def is pretty disrespectful. some people may be impressed by 2 12s. hell theres a guy at my work with 2 DD 10s in a civic and an all wood box and hes louder than me and im damn impressed by that.

and what do you win. you dont win any physical prize. its pride that you built a nice system that people enjoyed checking out and picked you out of a group of others. if you dont want to be in the running ill remove you and make sure you dont get nominated ever again. its not a big deal to me if your not in the run. but i would think someone like you would have much more respect.

and frontier you stepped the line calling his equipment crappy. this IS NOT what i want to see out of SOTM. we made this for everyone to have fun and let everyone get a big head for a month. Hell i still tell people "yea i won SOTM on SMD" and that was in September of 07

like i said if you wanna be pulled i will make it happen and ill keep you from future nominations. So EVERYONE cut the shit and be good sports about it. and if anyone has a problem how this is ran or whats up PM me.

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

go ahead and pull me from it idk. im not really on here to have a SOTM. i just post my stuff on here to show the process because not very often do people show thier large builds all the way through. only goal with my van is finals for 59.9 not to win anything other than that. i personally just think if i ran Fi and RF in my van people would be all on my nutz but thats not what i run. if u have noticed at anything i have ever ran i have never ran anything people are into on this forum and have been pretty successful with it too. i agree it was a pretty shitty statement but hey its how i felt so i posted it. poor sport? no i think not. just my opinion. im just not afraid to make myself look bad when speaking my opinion.

i love my setup but i dont think its the best out there. i didnt build it for that. built it for 59.9 all day everyday without trying and demoing the hell out of it. i could drive it daily but i dont because i have an escalade and crx i drive. and as far as you say that you can build something without a shops help or professional experience. I myself am no professional at car audio. there is ALOT out there i dont know. I do know the basics and i know how to design. I have built a van that does 57's at 35hz with 3 18s without anyones help. the reason this shop has helped me on this van is because i am building it to help demo memphis products for them considering they are one of the top memphis dealers in the U.S. and they had the room for me to work on this big van. my garage is a small single bay and no way i woulda been able to do what i did as fast as i did it. it was my design that has made it as successful as it is. and thier equipment that has made it as durable as it is. i want to see someone run 159.9 10 times in a row with the vehicle off and no charger on without frying an amp or even a sub. am i bragging? No im not im just posting how my van differs to everyone elses and a new guy like myself designed it and built it.

and to be completely honest the only true stereo out there that im impressed with is TommyK's single DD9510 off a zx2500 being able to bassrace 49.9 outlaw. and gmonks 24 15s because how often do you see 24 15s in someones only daily driver. its not nearly as loud as it could be but it makes for a great demo vehicle.

like me, hate me, whatever you please but opinions are opinions. if you dont like mine tell me like u did idk. everyone posts thiers on this site. But to call someones equipment shitty when they cant do what i do. thats just dumb. for those guys i have a song for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJqDyWXvpuc

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

way to go out like a puss. you were close behind and theres still over a week left of voting but oh well. obviously you dont give a fuck. you were a close second vote for me next to mazdawg. but removed as requested.

oh well we will continue to have voting and not have anymore of this. Philip and other monines thanks for being good sports about this. this WONT happen again.

p.s theres a difference in an opinion and being an ass

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Archived