So Does Anyone Think This Is A Good Setup?

alright so i've decided to add a bit of BOOOM! to my computer. lol. soo i figured why not buy car audio and put it to my computer? i already know how to hook things up. i just have to do it. soo who thinks this would be good?

1 4 channel amp(undecided type yet)

2 15" lanzar VW154 subwoofers

2 Lanzar OPTI5.1 component speakers

1 mono channel amp(undecided type yet)

prices i'm not worried about. i just need to know if someone thinks that'll be good or if i should get more or less or something else or what? if you have any idea's let me know. ohhh and i'll be powering the amps by PSUs.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

alright so i've decided to add a bit of BOOOM! to my computer. lol. soo i figured why not buy car audio and put it to my computer? i already know how to hook things up. i just have to do it. soo who thinks this would be good?

1 4 channel amp(undecided type yet)

2 15" lanzar VW154 subwoofers

2 Lanzar OPTI5.1 component speakers

1 mono channel amp(undecided type yet)

prices i'm not worried about. i just need to know if someone thinks that'll be good or if i should get more or less or something else or what? if you have any idea's let me know. ohhh and i'll be powering the amps by PSUs.

btw, the mono channel will power the subs and the 4 channel will power the speakers. it will probably be 300 watts for the 4 channel and between 1600 and 2000 watts for the mono channel. just in case you want to know

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

and how do you plan on hooking this all up?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

well the 2 15"s will go on either side of the computer, then 2 mids on each side and 2 tweeters on each side. the psu powers it. i just use crappy roadmaster 6.5 speakers for now with a 300 watt amp, a 60 watt dual cd deck, and a 145 watt psu. but i'll run a psu to the mono amp then the subs to the mono amp. i'll use the 4 channel amp powered by a psu to power the mids and highs. it's not that hard of a setup. i just need to know if it's good. and idk if the breaker will blow or not but we'll just have to find out. lol

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

well the 2 15"s will go on either side of the computer, then 2 mids on each side and 2 tweeters on each side. the psu powers it. i just use crappy roadmaster 6.5 speakers for now with a 300 watt amp, a 60 watt dual cd deck, and a 145 watt psu. but i'll run a psu to the mono amp then the subs to the mono amp. i'll use the 4 channel amp powered by a psu to power the mids and highs. it's not that hard of a setup. i just need to know if it's good. and idk if the breaker will blow or not but we'll just have to find out. lol

ohh and i'll be using rca/headphone jacks for the amps with a headphone splitter so i can have both amps hooked up.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

• 1 month later...
Ive done it, but using 120volt amps from pyle but for all I had into it- the new 5.1 klipsch or even the soundblaster will smoke it and take up half the room.

well for now, i'm running 5 durabrand highs and 1 6.5" roadmaster mid for now. soon it'll be 2. i'm not worried about home audio anymore. but the 5 highs and 2 mids(i had 2. i blew one for fun) they got pretty loud for being on a 300W amp and a 145 PSU and a Dual H/U

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

oh god roadmaster and durabrand, if your gonna be getting lanzar you should atleast back it with some good highs, I mean shit, pyle sounds better than roadmaster >.>

Partsexpress is your best friend bud, i'd get some Dayton 6.5s and back it with some pyle bullet tweets, thats the way to go if you want to hear it good cause RM is walmart crap >.>

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

oh god roadmaster and durabrand, if your gonna be getting lanzar you should atleast back it with some good highs, I mean shit, pyle sounds better than roadmaster >.>

Partsexpress is your best friend bud, i'd get some Dayton 6.5s and back it with some pyle bullet tweets, thats the way to go if you want to hear it good cause RM is walmart crap >.>

lol. i know. i'm not so much into home audio anymore. so i'll deal with what i have. soon it'll be 5 durabrand highs and 5 roadmaster mids. sucks, i know but oh well. thanks for the advice though.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300