i plan on making a grill cover for my box to cover the port. i ordered these to hold it on. https://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=D44

my question is would they be strong enough to hold the grill to the box when i go full tilt or should i just take the grill off. i am also thinking about making the grill big enough to cover the subs and port. i plan on doing 6 on the box and 6 on the grill frame.

----reference's----

meade916

i figured it would. i am mainly building it so my son will stop throwing food and socks down my port. my truck smelled like open ass until i took out my old box. i found some chicken nuggets, a apple core, some socks and a pair of shoes of his that i have been lookin for for 5 months. i thought about just making a bug cover for the subs and port too so when i go to shaddy areas i can cover it up. i will keep everyone posted when the magnents come and i start building them

----reference's----

meade916

use the same magnets meade used on chickens lade

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

PM him and ask him haha

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

well my magnents came in today. they are 1/4"x1/4". they will certainly work. they are strong enough to go through 8 layers of a fleece blanket. i am surprised how strong they are. i am hoping within the next month i can start making the cover. it is supposed to get damn cold here in ohio this next week.

----reference's----

meade916

pics!!!!!!!!!! could counter sink the magnets a little so they dont slide up and down

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-