Second Skin Audio

Which Shallow Mount Subs Hit The Hardest

killer_spirll

u think that is bad. my newest sound system when the bass hits on hoods run down my voltage goes from 14.1 to 12.2

smd3.png

talk about voltage drop, of of 300 watts i think ur alternator sucks

Actually it doesnt drop that much, that mechanical guage bounces way to much. I have a capacitor and it never goes below 13.5. I also had 2 amps playing in that video, one for the doors and the other for the sub. they are both AB class amps and i dont think they are very effiecient. But if you were looking at my other videos, the first one was with my stock 60 amp alt, and the one i posted here is with a 130 amp stock replacement from a mustang.

For specs the xmax is 6mm, and it is a 350rms sub. It is a total of 3.25" deep, so only 2.5" mounting depth if you use 3/4" wood. They recomend a enclosure of .8 cubic feet, but can go as low as .5 and as high as 1.0. I have mine in a .8 cubic foot box(after displacements) tuned to 30 hz, with a 3" pvc pipe.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived