Sundown Audio

7kd16v And Ddz1a

superduper

hmm you can get the z2lv pretty resonible, I got a price from a dd dealer for $1550 or $1500US, and they didnt even know about the z2lv so they had to call dd and call me back. Im pretty sure that is a retail price not a comp price.

Otherwise Check into sound digital maybe.

But one thing your going to notice with stetsom, sound digital, cactus or any other company from over seas is your going to have a nice international shipping charge, I brought some amps in from Finland and I paid over $200 shipping per amp :(

Edit, I just seen your from Germany, so that may narrow costs down again

What are your wants and needs for a amp (price, power, ohm playing amp at)?

I can't speak for the other company's because i don't know there protocol, but as for Stetsom there is no international shipping charge here in the U.S....

Stetsom has a warehouse here in the U.S just for that reason.

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

its true about the stetsom amp..the 16v is for made for daily and 12v for comps....

what? where did you get this idea? I use my 12v all day.... One of main reason they made the 12v version was because of daily use.

If your looking for an amp for $800, i don't think none of these 2 particular amps will be in that range.... unless you get it used from someone that is hard up for money... but you can get a great amp for less than that price that would do wonders for that woofer :hairtrick: ... plus full warranty

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

I didn't know you could still get the Z1 I thought it was the z2hv and z2 lv

I have always liked the way dd's looked but I have no experience with the stetson

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

what? where did you get this idea? I use my 12v all day.... One of main reason they made the 12v version was because of daily use.

plus full warranty

Who knows what is true, but there is a lot of different opinions on the amps 12v and 16 volt versions.

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/...c/20/13954.html

What good is a warranty when you get dicked around all over the place? theres some nice horror threads on termpro about the customer service...

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/...c/20/14300.html

Then I also remember someone else that had 2 stetsoms and one was blew up they sent it out for a exchange, and they get the new one, which was all dinged and scratched up, and susposivly these amps where for a show car. http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/...c;f=20;t=014139

Who knows what is true, but there is a lot of different opinions on the amps 12v and 16 volt versions.

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/...c/20/13954.html

What good is a warranty when you get dicked around all over the place? theres some nice horror threads on termpro about the customer service...

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/...c/20/14300.html

Then I also remember someone else that had 2 stetsoms and one was blew up they sent it out for a exchange, and they get the new one, which was all dinged and scratched up, and susposivly these amps where for a show car. http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/...c;f=20;t=014139

well shit if that the case i can pull so much shit on the web hust about any company,any amp speaker, car,, pretty much everything else.

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

hmm you can get the z2lv pretty resonible, I got a price from a dd dealer for $1550 or $1500US, and they didnt even know about the z2lv so they had to call dd and call me back. Im pretty sure that is a retail price not a comp price.

But one thing your going to notice with stetsom, sound digital, cactus or any other company from over seas is your going to have a nice international shipping charge, I brought some amps in from Finland and I paid over $200 shipping per amp :(

sound digital= no good

riprock and the A-team tested them out they put out the same as a stetsom but alot of it is dirty power that is unusable

DB don tested it too and ended up blowing it

very noisy amps and poorly built

forgot exactly where i seen this but i was talkn to clay (a-team) at the shop not to long ago and said those amps aren't what there hyped up to be

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

If your looking for an amp for $800, i don't think none of these 2 particular amps will be in that range.... unless you get it used from someone that is hard up for money... but you can get a great amp for less than that price that would do wonders for that woofer :hairtrick: ... plus full warranty

Correction. Older 7kd 12v was made specifically for competition and it could be street beat but we don't recommend it. The 7kd 16v was for daily use and people also used it for competition. Joey has the newer 7k2d that is a modified 12v version meant specifically for competition but it can street beat no problem. But Stetsom is only making the 12v version of the 7k2d or 10k special order only and they cost more then the regular 7k2d and 10k due to time to make them.

Keep it simple the new 7k2d will work up to 15v and is for daily use. The older 16v 7kd is for daily too which is about 98% of the 7kd's out there.

I'm pretty sure that $1550 isn't retail for the DD z2lv. That's closer to dealer cost. You may want to call up DD.

trust me I called dd, and they sent me to Earth shattering audio in westbend.

I called them, they where like you mean the z1a, I said no the z2lv, they asked for my number and would do some checking, they called me back and said Blah Blah Blah 1550. Maybe it is a competitor price, Im not sure, I just know the price I was quoted.