King Of Cali April 4th!

FreelandKustomz

It's about time theres a comp. in SOCAL,ill be there but not sure if ill compete just because i wouldnt know what class to compete in, im a noob & i dont think my system is up to par but i do want to get it metered. I want to check out your rides so i hope there is a big turnout so that i can get some demos

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

It's about time theres a comp. in SOCAL,ill be there but not sure if ill compete just because i wouldnt know what class to compete in, im a noob & i dont think my system is up to par but i do want to get it metered. I want to check out your rides so i hope there is a big turnout so that i can get some demos

so is the show still on or what in la

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Bring what you got! there is a class for everyone!! And we can classify you no problem. Dont be shy, come compete and be apart of hopefully one of the biggest shows every year!

Also.........I dont know if i said this but i tried REALLY hard to get this to be at knotts berry farm. You pay 75 bucks for one class, park entry, and free food!! 100 bucks you get unlimited class entry, park entry, and free food! I was afraid 100 bucks for the first show would of scared you all away. So if this goes well, the so cal show WILL be at knotts berry farm next year! You will get hotel discounts, park entry discounts. the whole shebang!

Im already approved for next year and everything. We will have our own little grassy and wooded park all setup with catering. I'll find out what other bonus's there are to us doing it there. But I thought putting it at knotts berry farm would allow you,your family and friends to be able to go into the park as well, so getting a db drag contest and an excuse to go to knotts!

Bring what you got! there is a class for everyone!! And we can classify you no problem. Dont be shy, come compete and be apart of hopefully one of the biggest shows every year!

Also.........I dont know if i said this but i tried REALLY hard to get this to be at knotts berry farm. You pay 75 bucks for one class, park entry, and free food!! 100 bucks you get unlimited class entry, park entry, and free food! I was afraid 100 bucks for the first show would of scared you all away. So if this goes well, the so cal show WILL be at knotts berry farm next year! You will get hotel discounts, park entry discounts. the whole shebang!

Im already approved for next year and everything. We will have our own little grassy and wooded park all setup with catering. I'll find out what other bonus's there are to us doing it there. But I thought putting it at knotts berry farm would allow you,your family and friends to be able to go into the park as well, so getting a db drag contest and an excuse to go to knotts!

well you should do it at knotts lol.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

Kimo, I imagine u have another amp to use but if u don't I have a Sundown Saz 3000D I could let you borrow :friends:

THANKS BROTHA!!!!!!!!

From checking out what you got listed and your video bro you'll be in Super Streett 1-2. As far as Bass Race well thats hard to say. You can for sure be in the 139.9 with what you got. Maybe with some tuning and the right track 149.9 but thats gonna tax the hell out of your system. Either way bro you've got good equpiment and can definately be in the lanes with the rest of us. Our team has a SS1-2 guy so it'll be nice to have some competition. Remember, in thosse 30 seconds, anything can happen in the lanes.

Thats what you call planning!!!!!!! :good:

I hope this show is a success.

freeland bro your fuckin knotts hahahaha no i have to give you props good shit hope the two shows are a complete success ill be here in sac if not competing spectating as usuall

must be nice huh

But I thought putting it at knotts berry farm would allow you,your family and friends to be able to go into the park as well, so getting a db drag contest and an excuse to go to knotts!

Great Stuff!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived