King Of Cali April 4th!

FreelandKustomz

Once again read a little more.... My truck was around 3 years, but i have been competing for 10yrs know...

The things you talk about... did it had to do anything with Radio Land in Fresno?

Not sure what more you want me to read...you said, "I was not about to take it off the trailer since i 've been proving myself and this truck for 3 years and been in 2 World Finals"...where in that statement can I READ MORE that you have competed for the past 10 years?

I've only known you to be around since 2002 (1 show that year since you wanna prove something) and this is 2009...Not 2012 which would make it 10 years....Like I said, my comments had nothing to do with the legality of your vehicle, how long you've competed or Radio club in Fresno.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

really guys easy that pic brought up bad memorys on both parts the drama 1low was in and saw and the drama joey got at finals from a pic

thats all... the 10 years in it and other stuff is really off topic

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Not sure what more you want me to read...you said, "I was not about to take it off the trailer since i 've been proving myself and this truck for 3 years and been in 2 World Finals"...where in that statement can I READ MORE that you have competed for the past 10 years?

I've only known you to be around since 2002 (1 show that year since you wanna prove something) and this is 2009...Not 2012 which would make it 10 years....Like I said, my comments had nothing to do with the legality of your vehicle, how long you've competed or Radio club in Fresno.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

That's because my 1st couple of years i did not Compete as Team Bassick Joey.......anyways..... like i said i just wanted too snip it in the butt before it gets out of hand..... Like my Wheel Wells.... some guy comments on some pics and it may grow legs and go in a whole different way... and i'm the one stuck with all the B/S with the Judges at WF...

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

I didn't get to finish my Burban until late Saturday which was very frustrating...I could only "Read" about what happened at the show and when I saw the picture of your vehicle being metered "On A Trailer" I remaked that I didn't know you could do that now....THAT WAS IT!

Didn't ask about who inspected your vehicle, how long you've been in the game, how many kids you have or anything else.....Then you want to call me a Keyboard commando like I've never been out there or know who you are. On the results page on TP I can see that at one point your vehicle is on the ground and being metered.....the picture here shows it on the trailer and thats why I commented.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

OOOpppppsss my bad you guys ! keyboard malfunctioning ! I forgot to add the word "King Of Cali"

Now can we all just get along for the love of dbdrag and bass race . . . . and enjoy our winnings ! :drinks:

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

All I know is when are they gonna get the KOC south winners, and the KOC north winners together to do the real KOC finals???.... IMO there still isnt a KOC seeing how the N never competed against the S....or are they just planning on taking the scores from N/S and running them in sequence to get actual places?

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

All I know is when are they gonna get the KOC south winners, and the KOC north winners together to do the real KOC finals???.... IMO there still isnt a KOC seeing how the N never competed against the S....or are they just planning on taking the scores from N/S and running them in sequence to get actual places?

We did go head to head via Internet the top guys from the south vs top guys from the north

LOL just saw the pics from tp it has joeys f*ck up leaving his seat in the port oops

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived