Ipod Posted January 25, 2009 Report Posted January 25, 2009 Thanks for the people that replied. 40g's out of my price range, maybe that's why I could'nt get an answer about how much from them. I know plenty about cars guess I can look around here and see if some shops would be interested in helping me fill my gaps. Only one way to find out. i would suggest that you go to a local community college where they school is known for their automotive program.. just attend there and try to get a part time job.. at least thats what im doing and is saving me a shit load of money.. Quote Hustle hard, Stack paper, It's alright, ya'll haters, It's nothing, We major, You see me, Hi Hater! =) ~ Manio
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.