Latly I've been thinkin about going to a tech school to get a better job and do something with my life. I would love to move out to cali. They have a couple schools out there and I've been looking into them. Some have housing units avilble. I was just wondering anyone ever make such a big move? Do you reget it? Have you ever gone to a tech school? If so good experience? Anyone know the price of living out there ifI got my on apartment? Any input good or bad will be appreciated.

I know a guy that went there. I think it was about 40g's for 9 months and the shop was shitty.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Let's put it this way. I work with a kid who went to wyotech... and I work at a car audio shop. He works at a body shop part time. I hear alot of people talking about it, I just figured you would be be able to find a good full time job after there.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

waste of money imo. your better off getting a job as a jube tecvh and moving up the totem pole.

experience>school. my grand dad had his own automotive shop and never graduated high school, he sold that now is retired and buys/sells car parts on ebay.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

one of my friends is going. 37 grand. 9 months. all you do is work. and if you get an achoholic related charge or anything. your kicked out. um.... if you have the money and willing to work. i'd do it.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Im considering going there too....just not in CA....theres one closer to me in PA....Ive heard mixed things about it, some say they hated it, some loved it; but thats almost everywhere. Ive been to schools far away before....first one was in philly (3 1/2 hrs....not too far but enough so I couldnt just shoot home real fast...) and detroit (12-14 hours)...It was cool....of course it really depends on the type of person you are. I never got home sick....btw, these were art schools not tech....but similar in focus. detroit was for trans design....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Get an internship at a good local shop. It's free and you'll learn just as much if not more. Just about any shop you go to will be glad to let you help out for no cost to them.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Thanks for the people that replied. 40g's out of my price range, maybe that's why I could'nt get an answer about how much from them. I know plenty about cars guess I can look around here and see if some shops would be interested in helping me fill my gaps. Only one way to find out.