Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi! I just signed up on this forum this week.

Apologies for my laziness, but I wanted to ask if anyone could point me to any  threads that I should check out first, so I can get involved here?

Thanks! Michael

Posted

just go throught the sections that interest you most, read the stickys if there are any then read some random interest highly replyed topics... just search and destroy, no rhime or reason... welcome!!

Posted

lol any meade started topic is well worth it... groundpounder's builds are awsome to learn some fiberglass tricks... the "what frequency is this song" is a good start to where you may want to tune a ported box if youve yet to get one yet...

lol like everyone else said find the section your most interested in and read everything in there.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 901 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...