Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

?half A Wall In A Mustang?


jordan4nier

Recommended Posts

Posted

I think your idea would work fine, its gonna be trial and error fitment, cause of some of the odd angles.

Posted

your just gonna do 2 12's?

how much power?

IMO thats way to much work for 2 12's throw 2 18's inthere and now where talking

or 3-15's

if I was doing it would be mdf base, back panel and part of side panel.

do 3 15" rings in arc going up, ported along the base right behind the center console

Posted

not like you want I wouldnt, I would just build a normal ported box and trim it out nice, just seems like alot of work for 2 12's imo

Posted

Box for 2 12's

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 636 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...